Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?

• Seriously? I was just sailing along on my sloop on my own and then suddenly 2 skeleton galleons spawn on me? Does not feel very fair to me, as if I die at all (which I did due to a cannonball to the head) then I don't have time to respawn in time to stop them from sinking my ship (what with the stupidly long loading times and all).

EDIT: I managed to save all my loot in my rowboat before it all sunk, but then they followed me in my rowboat as I sailed to the closest island and shot my rowboat with their cannons. I thought they don't care about rowboats?

โพสต์
    การดู
    question
  • You sailed into a skeleton fleet and you probably was on the cannon rowboat which is the only type of rowboat they should target

• @hotklou9848 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

Seriously? I was just sailing along on my sloop on my own and then suddenly 2 skeleton galleons spawn on me? Does not feel very fair to me, as if I die at all (which I did due to a cannonball to the head) then I don't have time to respawn in time to stop them from sinking my ship (what with the stupidly long loading times and all).

EDIT: I managed to save all my loot in my rowboat before it all sunk, but then they followed me and shot my rowboat with their cannons? I thought they don't care about rowboats?

Ah, sweet adventure! You had a hell of a run matey!

Anyway, you've passed through a skeleton fleet event without noticing the giant cloud in the form of a ship in the sky. Surprisingly and unfortunately for you, it was in its last phase. But as long as you stay clear of that cloud you will not be encountering this anymore.

• @butterfinger750 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

You sailed into a skeleton fleet and you probably was on the cannon rowboat which is the only type of rowboat they should target

Aw dang you're right. The skeleton fleet cloud was hidden behind a bunch of other clouds and I only noticed it a while after I was sunk. And I was indeed on a dang cannon rowboat (I hate it now).

But do skeleton fleets also play that sound effect that usually signals a normal skeleton encounter?

• Question: Is there anything I can do with my old ship's emissary flag? Heading to the island to recover my loot right now.

But do skeleton fleets also play that sound effect that usually signals a normal skeleton encounter?

Yes.

Question: Is there anything I can do with my old ship's emissary flag? Heading to the island to recover my loot right now.

3 things:

• Sell for 1g.
    • Leave on a visible spot for another crew to find.
    • Let it sink into the dark blue bottoms of the sea.
  • @greengrimz said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

@hotklou9848 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

Yes.

Question: Is there anything I can do with my old ship's emissary flag? Heading to the island to recover my loot right now.

3 things:

• Sell for 1g.

Y'know, I think it'd be cool if I were able to turn in my emissary flag at the faction I was representing. The reward could be that which I would've gotten if I had lowered my flag of my own accord.

@greengrimz said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

Yes.

3 things:

• Sell for 1g.

Y'know, I think it'd be cool if I were able to turn in my emissary flag at the faction I was representing. The reward could be that which I would've gotten if I had lowered my flag of my own accord.

You let your ship get sunk. You musn't be rewarded for that. In fact the opposite.

• @hotklou9848 the sound effect stay the same, music might be bit different.

• @greengrimz said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

Yes.

3 things:

• Sell for 1g.

You let your ship get sunk. You musn't be rewarded for that. In fact the opposite.

I didn't "let" it sink though. RNG decided to obscure the cloud so I would sail into it and RNG decided to toss me with 2 galleons (instead of some smaller ones) that then proceeded to headshot me with a cannonball (which on its own is quite rare). And then due to the long loading times I couldn't do anything about it...

Yes.

3 things:

• Sell for 1g.

I didn't "let" it sink though. RNG decided to obscure the cloud so I would sail into it and RNG decided to toss me with 2 galleons (instead of some smaller ones) that then proceeded to headshot me with a cannonball. And then due to the long loading times I couldn't do anything about it...

Cannon shots flying towards your face are not so hard to dodge. Filthy land lubber! Stop making excuses and open your eyes!

• Only being able to sell my emissary flag for 1 gold feels like one heck of a kick in the balls though. :/

Only being able to sell my emissary flag for 1 gold feels like one heck of a kick in the balls though. :/

Pretty sure that was the intention when designing the mechanic. ^_^

• Seriously? I was just sailing along on my sloop on my own and then suddenly 2 skeleton galleons spawn on me?

Rookie sailed into a fleet. Came here to complain about fair. When the skeletons just don’t care about being fair…they shower us with infinite cannonballs.

@butterfinger750 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

You sailed into a skeleton fleet and you probably was on the cannon rowboat which is the only type of rowboat they should target

Aw dang you're right. The skeleton fleet cloud was hidden behind a bunch of other clouds and I only noticed it a while after I was sunk. And I was indeed on a dang cannon rowboat (I hate it now).

That sound is just the spawn noise for skeleton ships. It doesn’t signify either encounter in particular.

• @illbushido305 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

@butterfinger750 said in Double Skeleton Galleon Encounter?:

That sound is just the spawn noise for skeleton ships. It doesn’t signify either encounter in particular.

I see that now. xD

โพสต์
การดู
question
7 จาก 16