Cosmetics/Weapons

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

So Gilded Phoenix weapon set is out there, and I WANT THE SWORD NOW!

alt text
    alt text

The whole weapon set was added in the Sea of Thieves wiki: https://seaofthieves.fandom.com/wiki/Gilded_Phoenix_Cutlass

It states: "An exclusive reward from the 'Gilded Phoenix Weapon Set', which also includes the Gilded Phoenix Pistol, Gilded Phoenix Blunderbuss and Gilded Phoenix Eye of Reach"

I wonder how and when can we get our hands on those items!

I approve of this post!

alt text
    alt text

The whole weapon set was added in the Sea of Thieves wiki: https://seaofthieves.fandom.com/wiki/Gilded_Phoenix_Cutlass

It states: "An exclusive reward from the 'Gilded Phoenix Weapon Set', which also includes the Gilded Phoenix Pistol, Gilded Phoenix Blunderbuss and Gilded Phoenix Eye of Reach"

You mean that I'll finally be able to complete 1 of my favorite sets!?

Thank you! 🤗

• In the spirit of cosmetics and creativity, who is down to help each other with cool styles for Styles of Thieves?

Always good to have another set of creative eyes.

• So not only does this NPC (Left) character get shown with a unique Flintlock skin (Double-Barreled) that should be released as a Standalone Cosmetic.

alt text

But she also holds a unique Blunderbuss skin during the Captains of the Damned tall tale that also needs to be released as a Standalone Cosmetic!!

alt text

alt text

Both these skins have a serious Bilge Rat/Pirate style to them and would feel amazing to wield! I Hope we get them soon. Seriously General & Standalone Cosmetics are alarmingly underrated!!

• @voshell they did implement fumanchu beard but was removed as it caused offence, something about historic racist stereotype where it was a created depiction of evil Asians.

• @hiradc said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell they did implement fumanchu beard but was removed as it caused offence, something about historic racist stereotype where it was a created depiction of evil Asians.

What kills me about that particular fiasco is that the beard itself was absolutely fine! It was just the name and description that upset people! If Rare had treaded more carefully, we could still have had that beard!

Unfortunately for us, it's too little too late.

alt text
    alt text

I NEED that pistol! Accurate and cool!

• I have already posted this character before and coincidentally last time they were also used to promote TalkLikeAPirateDay.
    So just like the last time, they have Pirate Lord's belt, a new unique beard and now we see them wear a new recolour of Admiral Boots which has silver instead of gold. Promo images will be the end of us I swear.

• @destmor aye, definitely will be our sanity’s unraveling

• I still don’t underhand why Rate is keeping so much content away from us. We haven’t had new clothing sets in so long. Why can’t we just get more cosmetics. Actual pirate ones too. Like the community has been asking for for YEARS.

• Wait so who has the Gilded Phoenix weapons??

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Wait so who has the Gilded Phoenix weapons??

LazyBuzzard

• I didn’t see this till now
    The last piece of the Gilded phonix set is lock behind a GIVEAWAY rather than being a twitch drop like the rest of the set, guess they are sick of using the Blackdog/Obsidian/Ebony/Onyx/Midnight set as giveaways

• ......oof

• @butterfinger750 Middle-finger kinda move if ya ask me... 😒

• @butterfinger750 I hate this so much... To be completely honest, I don't watch streams, almost at all, I'm too busy playing or making content myself, and now I'm forced to participate in a giveaway to finish a set that was twitch drops all along. That means I could actualy never finish it at all. I'm okay when they do it with the black dog set since it kinda was designed to be exactly that. exclusive set for giveaways. But this is just a what the heck moment.

Really disappointed.

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@butterfinger750 Middle-finger kinda move if ya ask me... 😒

*Rolls on deck laughing

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@butterfinger750 Middle-finger kinda move if ya ask me... 😒

*Rolls on deck laughing

It better be a mass give-away kind of thing, or else it's going to be so limited! 😤

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

Wait so who has the Gilded Phoenix weapons??

LazyBuzzard

Actually I believe it is lirolake on Twitter. He is the CTO of Special Effect, which hosts Sea of Champions. Liro posted the images we see on the wiki. Don’t think anyone else has the weapons at the moment.

@butterfinger750 I hate this so much... To be completely honest, I don't watch streams, almost at all, I'm too busy playing or making content myself, and now I'm forced to participate in a giveaway to finish a set that was twitch drops all along. That means I could actualy never finish it at all. I'm okay when they do it with the black dog set since it kinda was designed to be exactly that. exclusive set for giveaways. But this is just a what the heck moment.

Really disappointed.

Mind you these are weapons that as far ad we know were forgotten when the Gilded Phoenix set was initially released, and now this is how we get them.
    Most people probably won’t be able to get them at all. I honestly think they should have dropped these instead of the Gilded Phoenix hull this weekend. Doing this as a giveaway is 100% a bad move.

• @illbushido305 said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@butterfinger750 I hate this so much... To be completely honest, I don't watch streams, almost at all, I'm too busy playing or making content myself, and now I'm forced to participate in a giveaway to finish a set that was twitch drops all along. That means I could actualy never finish it at all. I'm okay when they do it with the black dog set since it kinda was designed to be exactly that. exclusive set for giveaways. But this is just a what the heck moment.

Really disappointed.

Mind you these are weapons that as far ad we know were forgotten when the Gilded Phoenix set was initially released, and now this is how we get them.
    Most people probably won’t be able to get them at all. I honestly think they should have dropped these instead of the Gilded Phoenix hull this weekend. Doing this as a giveaway is 100% a bad move.

💯% agree.

• Well boys, F in the forums, that weapon set will be so extremely rare...

Well boys, F in the forums, that weapon set will be so extremely rare...

I know! And I tried to get it today... 😒

Even before Day 1 Launch, Rare has been releasing pieces of cosmetic sets through different means - the Black Dog/Onyx/Ebony/Midnight set is the perfect example of this (and they can't even keep a consistent naming convention going 🙄); it was released piece-meal via pre-order, outside limited purchases, store purchases, Twitch drops, stream rewards, etc.

An entire set needs to be released by the same, or similar, means - not this ad-hoc 🐂💩.

• @galactic-geek Agreed

• Just another Standalone Flintlock cosmetic skin we need. I remember seeing this variant in one of the original trailers. It could very well be the intended first Bilge Rat Flintlock; though it seems to have been mixed with the Admiral barrel originally.

alt text

Rare, I know the Pirate Emporium makes you money; meet us in the middle and at least make all these unused cosmetics purchasable through the Emporium before spending the time to create new ship sets, costumes, & weapon sets every month. This way you still make your money, you can create new back logged cosmetics for the future, and we can get a chance at all the cosmetics we dream about. It's a win-win for both pirates & developers.

• @voshell let's not forget that in this same picture we have a red sailor hat variant, and we don't have that.

@voshell let's not forget that in this same picture we have a red sailor hat variant, and we don't have that.

Agreed! Nor can we forget the Ancient Coin Eyepatch ; )

@voshell let's not forget that in this same picture we have a red sailor hat variant, and we don't have that.

...and yet you're wearing 1. 😅

• @galactic-geek That would be burgundy! And with silver coins! I wish we would also had access to just simple red headband like in the picture haha!

@galactic-geek That would be burgundy! And with silver coins! I wish we would also had access to just simple red headband like in the picture haha!

Burgundy is just a shade of red (and silver coins are just awesome). 😉

• @galactic-geek I WANT 50 SHADES OF RED

• I definitely Agree why didn't they made the weapons set as a drop. They made the Twilight Hunter Weapon set as a drop, they had the Ebony Flintlock as a Drop, they had the full Gilded Phoenix Ship set, Outfit and Accessories set, and Tools and Equipment set as drops. This was a horrible idea. I still have the ORIGINAL Gilded Phoenix sails from the Creator Crew and the Seeker of Tales Title. Rare you let me down so bad. If you did that with the Weapons then why didn't you just did it with the rest. My set and a lot of others has been ruined by this so thank you so much. Unless they make the Gilded Phoenix Weapons Drops this Seeker of Tales and Pirate Legend might retire

• Missing Belt, Glove, & Pegleg

alt text

• Primarily black Legend outfit variant?

alt text

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1084/1353