key bindings won't reset at all.

• Playing on PC using Steam and i changed my weapon scroll and a few other keys. Now they will not reset at all and only scroll up or scroll down can be rebound to cycle weapons not both. Fresh install didnt fix it any ideas?

게시물
    조회 수
  • Same here, any solution?

• @ldp1408 I changed some keyboard keys and now the reset to default button is not working so I can’t reset my keyboard and mouse controls to default, using Microsoft Store.

• I wish this issue would be addressed. It’s happening to me on Xbox

• Same thing here on PC.

• Possible fix that seemed to work for me. I deleted a bunch of registry entries (not sure if that was related). I noticed that the menu-based setting pages seemed to show the correct key bindings (and that some were still unset). The in-game (while sailing the seas) didn't show the correct values set for keys.

So, try to go into settings before you're sailing and edit the key bindings there. Hopefully that works for you!

• Same thing on Xbox, I have uninstalled it twice even deleted my pirate (big mistake) still nothing can't even play reset to default doesn't work either

• My mother, Dodgegirl, and grandmother, Snacq64, are also having problems with key binds. It show F as interact/disengage but it uses left click for Dodgegirl.

• Helpp I can't even play the game my keybinds are so broken. I can't interact with anything

• Same here... Started yesterday. finished a battle, and was stuck in place. auto move (numlock) worked, but other that that, stuck.
    Restarted game, and could move, but could not swing sword, fire cannon, eat... No left mouse button, I could swap , but whatever was bound to mouse button 1 failed to work.
    Resetting keybindings fail to stick.
    Tried moving mouse to another port, no change.
    Uninstalled / Reinstalled game, no change
    Ticket open with support.

• On Xbox. Went to bind my text chat and now 4 of my buttons aren't working. Reset button doesn't work. Not sure where to go from here. I can't play the game like this. I've tried reinstalling and restarting the game but it hasn't worked.

• I can confirm of this. I have tried multiple times to reset my controls and key binding. It just totally screws up my controls in the process. Please fix this bug

• @thisoldheart sagte in key bindings won't reset at all.:

Same thing on Xbox, I have uninstalled it twice even deleted my pirate (big mistake) still nothing can't even play reset to default doesn't work either

How should uninstall and reinstall fix this? Your settings are safed in the cloud, like in EVERY game you can play on XBox...

• Seriously, this is making it impossible to play.

FIX THIS

• @l8wrtr a question, the button you have to press to reset the keybindings, did you change the keybindings of that one too? If yes, try to change that one back to what it was originally and try to reset then...just an idea...

• IT'S ANNOYING! My controls messed up (on Xbox) and I try to reset it to default. Nothing happened. It just got more messed up. When I try to aim, it goes to the lantern, when I shoot, (try to) it goes to the shovel, I reinstall it and it still won't work :/

• Same thing on Xbox. Please Rare fix this.

• I'm not sure if this is the same problem but can i please get help.
    my problem is the other day everything was fine i was doing the last part of the event with a random ali ship this other ship came along and some random joined my crew even though i had it set at friends only.
    after this encounter my control settings are stuffed. it was a pc sever.
    i set them right and they are stll all mixed up and when i come back in game half are unbounded again.
    my son's account is fine and my 2nd account is fine all played on the same xbox and same controller.
    so I'm so confused why this is happening as i can't play my main account at all.
    i dont know if my account was hacked in some way or not seems weird its only the 1 account thats broken.
    please if i can get some help to fix this so i can play the game.
    thank you

• @stargate1246 said:

after this encounter my control settings are stuffed. it was a pc sever.
    i set them right and they are stll all mixed up and when i come back in game half are unbounded again.

It's interesting that you mention this. A friend of mine started experiencing the exact same problem last night. It persisted after resetting the controller mappings to default; after a game reboot; pc reboot; game reinstall. Nothing solved it.

Use this link to submit a support ticket:

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new

I'm hoping whatever it is gets resolved soon.

• yes i hope so as well, I'm abit upset i couldn't get the last book and tattoo.
    yes its very strange it's only my account and works fine on 2 other accounts on the same xbox, same copy of the game, same controller.
    it doesn't make sense.
    other then after the encounter which wasn't bad at all.

• @theblackbellamy thank you for the link i have reported it hopefully they can fix the problem soon.

게시물
조회 수
21 중의 8