Stated playing again but can only get reputation.

• So I started playing again yesterday. A friend got me the game as my first time playing was with the free gamepass when the game lunched. Well we maniged to bring in a ton of loot from a siran skull quest. He got paid I only got the rep. We played for 2 hours. I log back on later for another 4 hours or so and sell 5 king chests and again only get rep. There where other items I got and sold but all it amounted to was rep no gold. I've tried relogging, fully quitting the game and logging back in, even sent a support ticket. I was told its common lag issue and to wait 72 hours to see if it is still happening. I go and look in to other peoples expeance with the bug. It seams to be both rep and gold for the lag related problem. So I reset my character as I'm not loosing too much at level 24, 22, 22 for the first 3 factions as the new stuff I was still level 1. Yet the problem is still there. I can get rep but no gold. I cant get gold from gold pouches or chests that I can open with out delivering them to the npc. The maiden voyage hidden room is ment to have 25k gold but that also gave me nothing. What do I do?

貼文
    觀看數
  • This is definitely unusual since it continues to persist. I would file a support ticket. Click here for direct link to create a new ticket. I would select bug report and then retail bug report from the drop down menu and explain to them everything you’ve said here.

• @abjectarity Thank you I will try again but I am doubting that I will change much.

• So i made a ticket about this issue and still got the same responce.

"Ahoy there,

It may take up to 72 hours to register progress and the pending rewards will eventually be added to your account. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the delay.

Also, you cannot launch Sea of Thieves on Microsoft Store or Xbox App if you have the Steam version of the game; you have to launch the game on Steam.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support" This is annoying that they don't relize this is not do to reward delay.

• Here is the latest and this proves that I wont get help for this bug and that this is a problem.

Ahoy there,

We have not detected any errors with the tracking of your progress. As we cannot verify any lost progress or rewards in our database, we are unable to compensate for any loss of game progress or rewards which may have occurred due to potential connection errors, game bugs or server issues.

Please apply the following steps to troubleshoot possible connection errors between the game client and the servers, which may also cause such missing progress/reward issues:

Try temporarily disabling or closing your antivirus/firewall or try using different software, or add Sea of Thieves and Steam / Xbox App to their exclusion/allow list
    Reset your router
    Disable any custom DNS or VPN
    Change your NAT to open
    Open up official Xbox Live ports - https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    Turn off IPV6, use IPv4
    Turn off Teredo on selected networks/routers
    Disable or lower family, flood, spam etc protection features on your router, which might block our services
    Use a LAN cable if you are connected through Wi-Fi
    Try using another connection (such as mobile tethering) from a different provider to see whether the issue is caused by your ISP

• Note that sometimes routers or ISP can have flood/spam protection features that may block our services. If you can connect via mobile connection without any issues, you might want to check your router settings or contact your ISP to see if any such block is in effect.

Thank you for contacting us and for your understanding.

Regards,
    Sea of Thieves - Player Support

貼文
觀看數
頁數 4/5