Can insiders play with common players?

• If I join Insiders Program, will I still be able to play with common players, including my friends (not insiders) ?

貼文
    觀看數
    questionwindows 10
  • @daddyreed1515 yep, basically you'll have an insiders version of Sea Of Thieves installed along side your regular version. You'll still be able to play regular SoT with your friends any time.

Just keep insider stuff to yourself, or I hear @Musicmee will find you and "take care" of you. Whatever that means.

• @luciansanchez82 @daddyreed1515

alt text

• @luciansanchez82 said in Can insiders play with common players?:

@daddyreed1515 yep, basically you'll have an insiders version of Sea Of Thieves installed along side your regular version. You'll still be able to play regular SoT with your friends any time.

Just keep insider stuff to yourself, or I hear @Musicmee will find you and "take care" of you. Whatever that means.

He has a very particular set of skills.

• @luciansanchez82 said in Can insiders play with common players?:

Just keep insider stuff to yourself

What did you mean? Not to wear insider things?)

• @daddyreed1515

I plan on making this awkward, Daddy

The first rule of insiders is you don't talk about insiders.

The second rule of Insiders is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT INSIDERS.

Which is honestly why I don't. I can't not complain about things to non insiders.

You can have both builds. You should not talk about insiders except on the insiders threads and those are focused on testing,

Sir
    😈

• @daddyreed1515 just a tongue in cheek warning to not discuss anything insider related with anyone not an insider (you're under NDA).

• Tounge in cheek?

I'm standing here with a blunderbuss warning you to shut up about insiders.

• Tongue in cheek?

I'm stood here with a ban button...

• @musicmee said in Can insiders play with common players?:

Tongue in cheek?

I'm stood here with a ban button...

Oooh..
    Actual power...
    Hawt!

(Jk. This is an amazing mod)

• @pithyrumble sorry matey I was replying to OP's post above yours.

Though saying that, you have been warned.

• I'm a forever commoner

alt text

• @wolfmanbush

Yeah? Take a look at your hat...

• I don't know why on earth you would want to continue rubbing elbows with the plebians, sounds awful.

But, you're in luck.

Insider is a completely separate build and has no negative impact on your main account.

You can't play em both at the same time, but you'll still be able to sail with your friends in the live build whenever you want.

• Eugh.. commoners... 🎩🎩

Once I was elevated to a status above any plebian non insider, I caste away any friends, family, and belongings unrelated to insiders.

Leave them in the dust, you're better than all that now.

(Yes you can. Insider and regular game are two separate versions of the game)

• Insiders are no different from normal players other than they got that secret insider knowledge you cant share, and some cosmetics that you can share if you are dedicated enough. SO! Worry not!

貼文
觀看數
questionwindows 10
頁數 15/16