I made it to Pirate Legend! Thank u for the help :)

• I know I said I won't post in the forums anymore but I just want to say thanks to everyone who helped me with tips and guides. I became PL two weeks ago and haven't played much since cuz of work. I met some good friends and brilliant players who really taught me a lot of things in the game and gave me extremely helpful tips and tricks that made my pirate experience more enjoyable. I still can't bring myself to steal from others lol...unless they try to steal from me first! lol. But in general, I avoid putting myself in unbalanced PVP situations and I think all new players should do that. The balanced situation is a good crew & lots of supplies and I'm trying my best to only join good crews...That's how I started enjoying the game and progressed quickly. I haven't joined "Server Alliance" btw. TBH, I once tried to join one in "Looking for a Group" but they didn't gather the number of players they wanted and I didn't try to find another one. I think all that you need is 2 or 3 good players to make you enjoy the game.

Anyway, thanks again for all the helpful comments, and kindly take it easy on new players in forums cuz at some point everyone started as a new player.

Goodbye & God bless!

貼文
    觀看數
  • I know I said I won't post in the forums anymore

as long as you post while abiding by the rules you are always welcome to contribute here

I became PL two weeks ago

congrats

I still can't bring myself to steal from others

You never need to. I rarely steal. Nothing wrong with playing how you enjoy playing, whatever is right for you is right for you, what others do or think about piracy is irrelevant to your pirate life. The game was designed so you can pirate how you want to pirate. You are never more or less of a pirate, you are you and it's ok to have preferences and to follow your conscience as long as it is all within the rules of the game.

and kindly take it easy on new players in forums cuz at some point everyone started as a new player.

I agree

Goodbye & God bless!

Goodbyes sound so permanent.
    I'll see you next time, until then, I hope things are going alright and if they aren't I hope they improve soon.

• Congratulations - enjoy whatever the next steps of your adventure are.

• @wolfmanbush
    Thank you very much for the encouraging words, Sir! I'm really glad I found a grinding way that fits my playing style. Honestly, I was frustrated and about to quit when I thought stealing from others or being a tryhard was the only way to enjoy SoT but that turned out not to be true.

I meant bye, not goodbye, sorry for the confusion :)

• @redeyesith
    Thank you very much, Sir! :)

• Remember, PL is like having a black belt: a great achievement, but only means you have grasped the basics. Now on to learning the tricks that make you stand out even from other PL's. :)

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1/6