Settlements

• Let us make little huts on islands

• The question is, with what purpose? Cant just have dev time and effort spent to implement something with little to no purpose in a session based game.

• Purpose?
    What possible reason do you need to leave the security of your ship that has a roof and bed to build a hut on a skeleton spawning island?

• I don't think we need actual "Settlements" personally. But an overall Social Hub would be cool. A place where you can't attack, and can just hang out and chat socially while sipping on some grog.

• @bigpete7978 said in Settlements:

I don't think we need actual "Settlements" personally. But an overall Social Hub would be cool. A place where you can't attack, and can just hang out and chat socially while sipping on some grog.

If the devs dont do anything with the old arena tavern that would be my choice, but if they have plans for that, guild hideouts would be a good place for that and to establish a crew. A small instanced starting area, or maby a few guild hide aways per instance that are just isolated to save server capacity could really solve 2 things at once here.

4 จาก 5