April 25th early ps5 release date.

• Hello everyone,

New PS5 sailor here. I have loved the game for a long time even though I have never played it. I bought the edition to be able to play it tomorrow, April 25th, and wanted to know if I would be able to play with my wife who owns the game through steam on the PC. She got pretty mad I played during the closed beta without her and I was wondering if I can play tomorrow or I’ll have to wait till the 30th. Haven’t see any threads on cross play unless it’s about the official launch date. Any help is much appreciated.

Very respectfully,
    OakTree

• As you’ve the premium version you can play tomorrow and cross play. Just be aware that the 10am release time is NOT when you can play as there will be scheduled server maintenance at this time.

• @captainwilks thank you so much!

• @oaktree2656

No dramas. I may bump into you on the high seas for a grog or two!

• No Captain ships working and no guild working on either my laptop or Xbox X and none of my friends on Xbox can get guild or captain ships to work. What’s up with that? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game did a hard reset and it’s still not working but I hear PS five players have ships , make that make sense

3 จาก 6