Ashen Guardians don't drop chests with Tomes of Resurrection

• I've been trying to find all the Tomes over the past few weeks and relied on mostly going island to island hoping to find an Ashen Guardian. I noticed that after collecting probably double of every other tome that not a single Tome of Resurrection was found from an Ashen Guardian that drops both the Note and the Key. Is this a glitch or do the random Ashen Guardians on islands just not drop chests containing the Tomes of Resurrection?

I've been only finding some of the Tomes of Resurrection from Raid on a Skeleton Fort voyages probably due to there being both an Ashen Guardian and a Key Master. Are there any other voyages or locations that spawn both an Ashen Guardian and a Key Master every time?

• @outlawed-torn Ahoy matey!

The Ashen Guardian should be dropping a key... and a map. The map should be on the same island and what you dig up from that will be an Ashen Chest? Inside that should be tomes and other trinkets.

• @outlawed-torn it's totally random...so you probably are just unlucky with the tomes of resurrection
    Afaik in the skeleton fort in the devils roar, if it's active, there is a higher chance of tomes of resurrection...if it's still like that

I had one of those tomes of resurrection the other day...so they are still there

• @musicmee
    I’ve done that for about two weeks now and have probably gotten close to 100 Ashen Chests and never found a single Tome of Resurrection from an Ashen Guardian on a random island that drops a key and map. I’ve only ever seen a Resurrection tome when doing a Skeleton Fort voyage where there is both the guardian and key master.

3 จาก 4