Sea of Thieves Premium PS5 - account bound items?

• Hi, I have a request. Are the content included in the Premium Edition + pre-oder + rewards for playing the beta tied to the account?

โพสต์
    การดู
  • @ernststavrocz yes, and cannot be transferred.

• @tesiccl Hi, thanks for the reply. But whenever I start a new pirate, these things will be transferred to the new pirate, right?

• @tesiccl I think if I delete the pirate and create a new one (if I don't use elixir) will all these items from premium, deluxe, pre-order and beta playing (sails and title) be transferred to the new pirate.

Thanks.

• @ernststavrocz I’ve never done it so as far as I’m aware yes they do transfer, but I’d advise not to delete your pirate.

• The emporium and code redeemed items stay when you delete a pirate, but the other items are removed. So you could lose any beta and preorder items if you delete. Since we’ve never had PlayStation as a platform we can’t be certain what items may remain.

As Tessicl said, I highly advise against deleting your pirate. You can change their appearance through a potion you can purchase from the emporium.

• @tesiccl Thank you. So i will see. When I played the beta, the game froze and I had to delete the original pirate and create a new one to continue playing, I don't know if it was a bug, but I would hate to lose all the bonuses because the game crashed during the beta.

• @abjectarity I wrote above why I have these concerns. Unfortunately, the game crashed and froze during the beta, I couldn't do anything in the menu after restarting, except to delete and create a new pirate. I would hate to lose all the bonuses due to the fact that the game crashed during the beta.

• As long as you are still logging into the same Microsoft account, any Purchases (from Emporium/real Money etc) or redeemed via code/pre-order should still remain on your account.

Anything earned in the game, either cosmetics purchased with Gold/Dubloons or earned from Commendations etc would be lost.

• @look-behind-you Hello and thank you for your reply. Do you think that the reward for playing the beta (sails and title) will be tied to the account and can be used on newly created pirates?

• @ernststavrocz That is the way it usually works. If you have any issues you can submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support.

• @look-behind-you Thank you so much.

• @ernststavrocz since the rewards weren’t given out yet and you deleted the pirate, then played the beta, I think you should be ok. The rewards will be distributed the 25th.

• @abjectarity Hello and thanks for the reply. You're right, in theory it should be like that, so we'll see on the 25th. I hope I get everything, thank you.

• @abjectarity I have everything in the game, thanks a lot!

โพสต์
การดู
14 จาก 15