Missing/Corrupped Files Issue Error Code: PVC LZ4_CC

• Hello first time posting on here. Recently ive had some issues with corrupted files and crashes after the recent update. I thought i fixed it after following the troubleshooting guide by for example, disabling Ipv6, Reinstalling/Validating files, Manually deleting files, Updating all drivers(Literally wiped the computer and reinstalled all drivers fresh), and uninstalling antivirus software such as Avast. Ive Raised a support ticket with rare but im yet to get a reply past an Ai just linking me the troubleshooting guide ive been using all along. The core issue here is that il launch the game after a couple of minutes of play it will crash claiming new files have been corrupted and it needs to download it. It downloads i launch the game and the cycle repeats. Although LZ4_CC is the most common file corurption some others like Athena/Emmisary titles have also come up corrupted. Any tips or guidance past the troubleshooting guide would be greatly appreciated. Hope i was able to post this in the correct way.

• I've been getting the same error message for months now. You can "choose" to ignore it, quite a few sounds go missing and when you get into a loading screen, it's over.
    I have a 3700x, 7900 XT, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz and am running Windows 11 Home. Maybe it's a hardware related error? The only thing I can say for sure is it's not the GPU though because I had a 1080Ti before and encountered the same error. I also found numerous files and folders called LZ4 or at least containing these letters. Strangely enough they were all from my Unreal Engine 5.3 directory. These files may exist on UE4 as well, then it would probably have something to do with the engine itself :/
    It's also worth mentioning that I've overclocked my 3700x a lot. However the CPU is running stable, handled tests and benchmarks flawless and I didn't have any issues with other, more demanding games.

Contacted the support today as well... So I'm sorry I couldn't provide an actual solution, maybe this insight was at least a little helpful

Have a good one :)

• Oh and I'm using Norton AntiVirus... It might mess with the file.
    I also found a website where you may be able to download the missing file.
    Disclaimer: I do not know this site! I cannot guarantee this is not a virus! I do not know whether this is the correct file nor do I know where it should be installed!
    Please keep that in mind, before you click on this link: https://www.pconlife.com/viewfileinfo/lz4cc-dll/

• @kdonut9956 Hi. I'm unsure what fixed the Issue as I completely reset my computer and switched out some components. My current guess is that the OneDrive connection on my PC messed with the file placement or something of the sort. Thanks for the Help anyways.

• Glad you found a fix :)
    I'm still in contact with the support

• i'm having same issue since new year. i've tryied everything, also clean install of win11. support keep sending same solutions i've already tryied. very frustrating

• @randybobandy487 Did you ever get it fixes, I've spent the last three days and 11+ hours trying to fix it, have literally done everything except for wiping and reseting my PC, even migrated from Microsoft to Steam to try and fix it to no avail. I am going to try something with my drivers but if that fails I am reseting my PC.

• @hardlinebike141 give up delete the game and move on even rare does nothing to correct the bug change game

• So no solution yet? im having this error everytime I play after 5 or less minutes... Thought about buy the game in steam but seems that doesn't solve anything. Is it hardware related or a game bug?

6 จาก 9