Why Sea of Thieves is a good game described in 3 words:

• It is cool.

โพสต์
    การดู
  • The game helped get a lot of people through a pandemic, one that was real tough on a lot of people

it gives people community where they might not find it locally

it's an organically diverse community where the adventure environment substantively attracts many different types of people and personalities to the content within the game.

more than 3 words but everyone knows I'd never commit to just 3 words in a thread like this

tldr The Shrouded Ghost

• I've got the perfect words for this topic.

There
    Is
    Freedom

• also Jellyfish Jam is a cool song ngl idk

• Saved my life

• It’s super easy.

• Nothing like it

• Environment Means Everything.
    I say this because I have played many games where the game environment whether it be world, or other factors that lack or are flat out unappealing. This game has evolved over the course of the 3 years I have played it. And this has been a wonderful and inviting environment!

• Capstan not centered

• Sea of Thieves.

• As much as the game is slowly being encroached on by the PvP-only/cheater/account sellers community.

I have had so many adventures and met good/real/fun personalities in this game(even though I came in late) and that is RARE indeed!

It sets itself apart from the other games in my library.

I try to support the game & devs in return with purchases and community efforts.

Well deserved for giving me some of the best memories.

I hope the game never dies, and if they make an updated version, may we be able to import our account data to the next sea of thieves in 10 years time, or be given special cosmetics for being supporters.

3 words,
    Legendary game indeed.

• @machikane said in Why Sea of Thieves is a good game described in 3 words::

I have had so many adventures and met good/real/fun personalities in this game(even though I came in late) and that is RARE indeed!

You're not late you're right on time for your experience. The thing about an adventure environment is that no matter the stage of the journey for others yours is just beginning.

There are many things you are yet to experience that will be new and exciting to you in the game, whatever happened before you arrived isn't your burden.

Right on time for your adventures

• Freedom
    Friends
    Adventures

• It is dying.

Those are my three words, sadly.

• @xmigliore-0 said in Why Sea of Thieves is a good game described in 3 words::

It is dying.

Those are my three words, sadly.

It's changing over time but I don't think it's dying or getting worse I think it's just changing. That's gonna push some of us out but there will be people around playing.

For new players there is so much to explore and experience. They get to have their own ship now through Captaincy, tell their tales through stat collecting with milestones.

Hopefully the players that get into content creation focus more on adventure and having a silly time, focus more on quality of encounter than quantity of action/steals. This game is magical when it's not taken so seriously, when people appreciate each other more than see each other as a clip or a click.

• Plenty of water

• Paranoia Speedrun Simulator

โพสต์
การดู
11 จาก 17