THE NEW TAVERN IS SOMEHOW EVEN MORE TREACHOUROUS

• so
    I've come back to the sea, to discover that one of the taverns finally opened up their second floor.
    Great, right?
    Now the tavern is looking cool and I definitely do not have anything to comp-WRONG!
    I HAVE A LOT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT! IN FACT, THIS TAVERN HAS ONE OF THE MOST TREACHEROUS THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!
    But before I get into the crimes that have been committed in this tavern, lets talk about the best thing in this tavern-the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor is beautiful. Not only does it have an exquisite view of the town (which is absolutely stunning at night!) but the bed and stove make me feel like this place is more like an inn, and unlike taverns, I love inns. If this floor was the only floor in the tavern, I would be happy, content. Sadly, this is not the only floor in the tavern. It is the 2nd out of 3 floors in fact. Speaking of 3 floors, the 3rd floor, or roof, holds treachery in the form of a returning "friend"-THE INPASSABLE STAIRCASE. This staircase was not just simply removed, instead it was removed with the "re", which leads me to believe that THE INPASSABLE STAIRCASE was infact created by the tavernkeeps using DARK MAGIC! I don't have any proof, of course, but that's because the place they practice DARK MAGIC is blocked by THE INPASSABLE STAIRCASE. Not only that, but the name of the tavern is slightly threatening. "The Captains Head"? I'm a captain. I like my head very much, and would prefer if it was the captains entire body, thank you very much. Wouldn't be suprised if there were a bunch of captian heads in the DARK MAGIC room, past THE INPASSABLE STAIRCASE.

But those things are tiny compared to what is on the first floor. What is on this floor is so evil, so treacherous, that I wish I voted for golden sands to be destroyed. This one thing RUINS golden sands.
    See, in the tavern there is a stage.
    With a microphone.
    In the tavern.
    A tavern with a bar and tables, with a big stage.
    Seem familar?
    No?
    HOW ABOUT THIS?!?
    THATS RIGHT
    IT WAS A RICK ROLL THIS ENTIRE TIME
    THE 1ST FLOOR IS NOTHING BUIT A RICKROLL?!?
    SEEMS LIKE A STRECH?
    THATS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!
    THEY WANT YOU TO GO INSANE, AS YOU GET SUBCONSCIOULY RICKROLLED!!!!
    WHAT A TREACHEROUS TREACHERY, THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST PIRATES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!
    RICK ASTELY STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BURN THE TAVERN!
    BURN IT!!!!
    BURN IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

now.
    please.

• Welcome back

I missed your interesting, thought provoking, and informative posts.

1 จาก 2