MAKE IT MORE EASY

• Make it easier to unlock the new curse instead of having lvl 75+lvl 100 allegiance for the skeleton curse at least have it like lvl 50+lvl 50 allegiance then everyone will be more happy.

• xbox onegeneral
  • @firstorder8191 by that I mean make so the reaper isn’t hard as hell.

• The people that are losing without putting up a fight are already unlocking things, they are on the extreme end but still it shows that it's alright imo.

It's content that should last long term.

Hopefully these wait times get addressed sooner rather than later so people can get in and out of fights in a smoother way.

• @firstorder8191 lol just grind homie. It’s not gonna be that hard to get it. I’m 21 allegiance in Athena and I haven’t played it all that much and I’m definitely not a “cracked” player. If you are generally a PVE player welcome to PVP, now start grinding. I hate that everyone always wants stuff easier to get. 100 seems fair enough. It’ll take me a bit but I promise I’ll still have it before the Gold curse. It’s just a different grind and it’s a reward for pvp players to not constantly hunt PVE players, which YOU ALL WANTED. Don’t get mad you hopped in our world.

• We got another. "Make it easy post"
    Hasn't been what...1 full week and already the milestone problem with players. "It too difficult" arises....

• Dive.
    Catch cannonballs/firebomb yourself/hit rocks.
    Sink.
    Repeat.
    Profit.

• It is intended as a hard to get trophy. As it stands tho, its easier to get reaper than athena, reaper is faster to level, reapers accepts EVERY loot type there is. Athena requires leveling up 3 factions to 50, and unless reaper is one of those 3, they will all only accept 1 loot type per faction.

• @firstorder8191 said in MAKE IT MORE EASY:

Make it easier to unlock the new curse instead of having lvl 75+lvl 100 allegiance for the skeleton curse at least have it like lvl 50+lvl 50 allegiance then everyone will be more happy.

Worst part about it was how easy it was on the first couple days that Reapers was released. Could get max level in a day or so. Then they patched it. Athena was tough during the first year before forts to reach. Now we have entire adventures to level it and on demand PvP.

None of it is intended to be easy but there are ways to ease the grind. Alliance, closed groups on discord or the Xbox group finder for instance.

People even say the Gold curse is hard to get but that also got patched and they added check points. We can literally watch a TV show and get the curse, even at 7.5 times longer but can be shorter with wins, crews and casually playing the event.

xbox onegeneral
7 จาก 8