Fiddle

• Ok, so this is like the millionth time I’ve posted anything regarding a new instrument, but I will keep doing it until we get it. Rare, you have the assets, there are already models fully ready. Just more options for music. A fiddle would be an amazing instrument. Just imagine a band with a fiddle playing while your ship sinks. It would be a dream come true if this ever happened. Maybe season 9 or 10? Hopefullyyyy

โพสต์
    การดู
    questionfeedbackgeneral
  • @mrclutchyking06 ...but we're out of equipment slots. 😅

• Make it like the weapon slots, just swap it out.

• @galactic-geek I personally would swap out either the concertina or drum for a fiddle.

• @mrclutchyking06 said in Fiddle:

@galactic-geek I personally would swap out either the concertina or drum for a fiddle.

I'd rather not compromise in this case.

• Why not? If not, they already have a ton of wheels for emotes, just do that for equipment. And make it to where you can customize it and put stuff where you want. To make it more convenient.

• There is a ton of concept art of the fiddle or violin already in the game, so it must have been intended to be in the game. There’s already a full model in game at ancient spire in the equipment shop. Sitting in the corner. Full model. I would post a picture but I’m ok a phone and don’t know how to do that lol. Also, there are so many clothing items y’all haven’t added for whatever reason and I don’t understand. Just give me the violin or fiddle Rare.

• @galactic-geek said in Fiddle:

@mrclutchyking06 ...but we're out of equipment slots. 😅

Or only take one instrument at a time and have 3 spots open for new equipment, the question is, what? 🤔

• @sailorkek Just add the weapon swapping system to the equipment wheel. I would love to swap out instruments for others. Imagine stuff like horns and of course, my desired fiddle. I just hope in the next few years we have a chance to see it.

• Yes! I would like a guitar too.

• @mrclutchyking06 You want a Fiddle when we have a Banjo? I mean Im not gonna knock ya, but lol.

• @captaintibbz I mean yeah, I never asked for a banjo. And the fiddle was literally in the reveal trailer for the game. So much concept art, and nothing.

• @mrclutchyking06 With all that content their keeping hidden away you'd think their planning another game after SoT dies *wink wink

• We still have a while before the 10 year cycle is up, so we could see a boat load of cut content or leaked content make it into the game.

• @mrclutchyking06 Same. I never use the Drum.

• Maybe a full orchestra of instruments at our disposal? Wap out the ol' oboe.

• @hijack-hayes That honestly sounds cool. Just a full band of pirates with all sorts of instruments

• @hijack-hayes We still have a host of instruments that could be added, but I personally want a fiddle or violin first.

• Oh, fiddlesticks!

• @galactic-geek instrument puns, the sea of thieves community has come so far😂

โพสต์
การดู
questionfeedbackgeneral
13 จาก 20