Gameplay/PVE/Map Mechanics

• Spent around 2 hours killing the burning blade only to be chased by a brig, nothing i could really do but drive the loot off into the red sea out of spite, since there is no way for me to eventually escape. (I guess this is what i will be doing from now on?) or, i could try to fight 1 v 3... (usually lasts about 1.5 seconds)

I love the Arena mode btw, but I do not like the pvp scenarios that the open world presents. I find it extremely counterintuitive in that it promotes griefing... Is it reasonable to say pve is a waste of time i should just be stealing from people? (I'd just play arena? much less waiting around)

MAKE A "HIGH LEVEL" PVP ENABLED AREA OF THE MAP WITH GREATER REWARDS AND RISK!!!!! OTHERWISE SEND NPC SHIPS TO FIGHT US IN PVE INSTEAD!!!!

• communityfeedbackgeneralcompetition
  • @therattler32 Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by Joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

communityfeedbackgeneralcompetition
1 จาก 2