Voice Chat Options

• Just trying to understand something that's been going on with one specific friend I play with.

He's on PC, through the Xbox app. I'm on Xbox. We communicate through Xbox Party Chat.

That should mean no other player can hear us unless they join our party chat. And they sure don't hear me. But they hear him. Even though he's in the party chat, not the main game audio channel. What's up with that?

I've never played the game on PC so I have no idea what options he has, and I'm not quite sure he understands them himself. I just would like to figure out how to keep his audio private as well by sticking to party chats, like I do with everyone else.

• @liberance Ahoy matey!

Since your friend is on PC they can talk both in game and in the party at the same time, Xbox users due to a limitation can only chat in the part OR game chat but not both at the same time.

Your friend will need to turn on push to talk in game to keep the conversations in the party chat private. He can also use a keybind to turn this on and off if he does want to communicate with others in game.

• @musicmee said in Voice Chat Options:

Your friend will need to turn on push to talk in game to keep the conversations in the party chat private. He can also use a keybind to turn this on and off if he does want to communicate with others in game.

Aha! So that's the mystery. Thanks a bunch!

• Nah , man , just talk in gamechat , i promise , i won't bite ;)

• Hey, I play the Beta on Ps5. But how can I talk at the in game voice chat? Greetz

4 จาก 5