Cosmetics/Weapons

• @galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

NEW HAAAAAATS!
    alt text

Forget that! I'm getting what I Spinally deserve!

I would say it belongs in the Top 3 costumes available or at least would round out the Top 5.

I wish his headband and cutlass were Standalone Cosmetics; a crossover/Tall Tale with him as a Skeleton Lord would be legit though.

• @galactic-geek it was obvious 😅 but I mentioned the name for those who don‘t know the game and the character.

Apart from that, I am a little bit disappointed that no further individual and authentic cosmetics were added.

• @icytid3s said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek it was obvious 😅 but I mentioned the name for those who don‘t know the game and the character.

Apart from that, I am a little bit disappointed that no further individual and authentic cosmetics were added.

I don't like that he doesn't actually take his shield and sword off his back when doing his unique emote - that would have been a nice touch.

• @voshell said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@galactic-geek said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

I want Elijah's beard! 🤩

I am honestly surprised we haven't gotten it yet. They released his hair all the way back in Season 1!!

Elijah's Beard now teased (2nd NPC from the left) in the Evildoer Emote Bundle promo! It's almost like they were watching us....

alt text

• @voshell That kinda just looks like the kraken beard

• @shady-espresso said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell That kinda just looks like the kraken beard

Slightly. I could see that connection at first glance. The Kraken Beard has hair sticking out of the beads, it is more groomed looking, it only has two accessories not four, the mustache is curlier, and the goatee is longer

alt text

• give me Carlos' beard!

alt text

• @lleorb It looks to be the seadog beard but without the stash, Rare has used it in some of the promotions for the game like the legends weekend

• Now that we are revisiting the fortresses temporarily; I noticed that we still don't have the Skeleton Captains Chest of the Damned spawning in the fortress vaults. This was teased in a promo image at the beginning of Season 6.

alt text

• Also, the Golden Sailor Eye of Reach discovered in at least one fortress. I never noticed it before.

alt text

• @voshell

Awesome idea with huge value added!

• @voshell I feel like the problem with the golden sailor set is the fact it uses two different types of gold color, like the wheel and the cannon look awful together because of the color difference

• @shady-espresso said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell I feel like the problem with the golden sailor set is the fact it uses two different types of gold color, like the wheel and the cannon look awful together because of the color difference

I know the wheel has 2 different gold finishes on it but I thought 1 of the 2 matched the cannons gold finish. I missed out on the cannons so I guess I would have never noticed. I love the simplicity of the Golden Sailor cosmetics though and the fact that they change colors to match certain hulls.

I would like to see the completion of the Set soon though; I am looking forward to the rest of the outfit and the Capstan.

Though one thing I noticed about the Golden Sailor Wheel in a promotional image though is that in the image it displays ropes tied to the wheel but it is not actually part of the released product. The added ropes would have been a phenomenal touch to distinguish it. Definitely a missed opportunity in my book!

alt text

• This is a figurehead from the "Tales from the Sea of Thieves" book I would like to see implemented.

alt text

This is a figurehead from the "Tales from the Sea of Thieves" book I would like to see implemented.

alt text

It is an interesting Galleon style as well. I would like to see those Ship Mast Nets added added to the Galleon going up to the sails/masts and be interactable like a ladder. Even though it would probably difficult to implement due to turning the sails.

This is a figurehead from the "Tales from the Sea of Thieves" book I would like to see implemented.

alt text

This art piece shares a similarity with the 2018 sot trailer and that is the figurehead not being glued to the nose of the ship. In the trailer you see an early version of the Ghost Figurehead, it is pretty far out and it doesn't touch the nose too. I kind of like that actually, wish we would get something like this in the future. The Eternal Freedom and Queen's Revenge figureheads from emporium kinda do have that though.

• @destmor I’d love more figureheads that match that type of bow on a ship. Some non emporium ones would be nice as well

• i personaly want a saphire (blue) eastern winds figure head and capstan have to put blue in there cause half the eastern winds saphire dragons set no blue dragons why it make me sad :(

• @voshell glowing chests/skulls are my favorite

• @voshell they were originally considered but thought to be too confusing as they were decorative ropes. So they took them out for gameplay purposes, and sail turning purposes

• @nikofloof said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell they were originally considered but thought to be too confusing as they were decorative ropes. So they took them out for gameplay purposes, and sail turning purposes

That's what I assumed. There is a ladder going up near the wheel on the Ferry of the Damned during the "A Pirates Life" tall tale; this would be a suitable substitute to add a different route on the Galleon instead.

alt text

• I have to say that Season 8 is definitely the best season so far! Especially cosmetically.

The only issue I have noticed is that the "Mysterious Stranger Gloves" are not his actual gloves, but the black re-color of the "Legendary Gloves" I hope that they correct this soon and release both sets.

His NPC gloves

alt text

• The gloves they released instead

alt text

• @voshell I did find that very odd. Especially since I believe his boots are a new model.

Also, the Golden Sailor Eye of Reach discovered in at least one fortress. I never noticed it before.

alt text

I found an early concept of this EoR along with some unique cutlass options. I wouldn't mind either of these variants.

alt text

• So lads! Are we ready to look at every skeleton that has ever existed in Sot and demand them to add more since unfortunately the devs has left skeleton pirates… bare bones due to them not being able to use regular cosmetics which I still think might be possible!

@nikofloof said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

@voshell they were originally considered but thought to be too confusing as they were decorative ropes. So they took them out for gameplay purposes, and sail turning purposes

That's what I assumed. There is a ladder going up near the wheel on the Ferry of the Damned during the "A Pirates Life" tall tale; this would be a suitable substitute to add a different route on the Galleon instead.

alt text

I would love to see this alternative added. That side of the galleon is basically just a balcony and this would spice up the galleon route running to keep crews guessing even more!

• So I noticed this weird flame/katana reaper blade in the loading screen. WHEN DO WE GET IT AND HOW???
    alt text

• @ambrossa said in Cosmetics/Weapons:

So I noticed this weird flame/katana reaper blade in the loading screen. WHEN DO WE GET IT AND HOW???
    alt text

I'm glad I am not the only one who noticed this. I thought I was imagining things lol. It appears to be part of the Ashen Dragon family.

• a hunter hat with feathers in the Reaper’s lair! 👀

Also jewellery eyes as cosmetics for skeletons?

• Also now that we have the Mysterious Stranger outfit (his true gloves are still pending) that means we also now need Gloria's outfit to match! Except for the eyepatch.

alt text

She was given the Ceremonial Admiral Hook though instead which is a little weird. I prefer the original.

alt text

I have to say that Season 8 is definitely the best season so far! Especially cosmetically.

The only issue I have noticed is that the "Mysterious Stranger Gloves" are not his actual gloves, but the black re-color of the "Legendary Gloves" I hope that they correct this soon and release both sets.

His NPC gloves

alt text

*Update

They have now added his NPC gloves!

But sadly took away the black variant of the Legend outfit gloves. Hopefully they add the gloves and the rest of the set sooner than later.

alt text

โพสต์
การดู
1150 จาก 1353