Let us do stuff while sitting!

• If we're gonna be spending 100 hours swinging our legs off the side of our ships, I'd at least appreciate something more than just twiddling my thumbs between islands on a long voyage. I'm sure what I'm about to say is nothing new here, but; it'd be nice if we could pull out some of our equipment while sitting:

We could check our watch or compass, seeing if we're gonna get that merchant delivery on time- And if we're even heading in the right direction

We could check maps, to see if that island we just rammed into looks like where we're supposed to be

We could pull out a gun, to absolutely Han Solo that tucker on our ship that we've known about for the past half hour

We could raise a toast without rising ourselves

We could play our instruments to double-grind our Rogue alignment

And, the holy grail of all of this, we could take a seat at the end of a dock, watching the sunset as we cast our lines for the chillest of chill fishing sessions.

In my eyes, not only is this the ultimate quality of life feature, but it'd give some actual gameplay incentive to do the sitting milestone. I can guarantee you, if this gets added, it'll cut the complaints about that in half. Plus! It keeps us from getting Lazy-bearded while grinding it.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    just for funfeedbackgeneral
  • @dudefiik Dude, I’ve been wanting that since I got experienced enough to not spend all my time running around like a headless chicken.

This has been posted before but totally bears being revisited.

• What if they let us use fishing rods while we are sitting? Then we could work on fishing milestone and sitting at the same time?

• @dudefiik

This.

I would also like to emote while I'm on fire 😁

• @navillicious aye, that one's on the list!

• @dudefiik I loooove those Ideas! The Han Solo one made me chuckle a lot, that would make for a hilarious clip!

@pithyrumble Oooh yes! Along with a "This is fine" achievement 🤣

Pleeaaaase Rare, can we have that? Preeeetty pleeeease? 🥺

• @kittykins2959

There is a Bilge Rat commendation for sitting while your ship is on fire. I think it has to be on a gally, but just load in a dummy! unless you actually captain a gally...

• @pithyrumble Wait really? I didn't even know about that one! I really need to take another look at the commendations again. 😅

• whats next wingsuits?
    Who says pirates don't fly

• @pithyrumble said in Let us do stuff while sitting!:

@dudefiik

This.

I would also like to emote while I'm on fire 😁

100%

• Okay so now that the milestones have been nerfed, the opening bit can be ignored, but I still think all this would be fun :D

• @dudefiik said:

We could pull out a gun, to absolutely Han Solo that tucker

Oh, yeah! Well tuck you! 😅
    [Looks at own gamerpic] 😋

• @kittykins2959 said in Let us do stuff while sitting!:

@pithyrumble Wait really? I didn't even know about that one! I really need to take another look at the commendations again. 😅

This is Fine can be on any ship.
    Down with the Ship is the one that has to be on a gally, they're in the Buried Treasure BilgeRat tab. I had to go double check 😋

• The milestone values have been altered a bit, so now they're beginning to look far more reasonable. That said, this has been a feature that I've asked for a few times in the past, across various places. Not even motivated by milestones it would make fishing on ship soooo much more convenient among other great social aspects, and it would incentivize me to place my tush around. Would love love love to see this feature. I'm sure it's on the minds of the Rare team and will come to fruition eventually, but man would it be a huge qol facelift for social gameplay as well as fishing. :)

Публикации
Просмотры
just for funfeedbackgeneral
3 из 14