Can i have chips ahoy codes?

• Sorry if asking this isn't allowed here, May someone kindly give me 4 codes to get all the onyx items?

게시물
    조회 수
  • GFC7R9NKDCGN
    T9HDR4GG4JCK
    KD6TT3HTT9C9
    C76HW9F3W77J

Already had a bunch I gave away.. had these laying around.. .used one or two of them but I'm tossing the packages now... So... one or two should work if no one else swipes them from you...

The race is on!

• @blooddoll22 said in Can i have chips ahoy codes?:

GFC7R9NKDCGN
    T9HDR4GG4JCK
    KD6TT3HTT9C9
    C76HW9F3W77J

Already had a bunch I gave away.. had these laying around.. .used one or two of them but I'm tossing the packages now... So... one or two should work if no one else swipes them from you...

The race is on!

I was watching youtube, Someone already got them and I hope that guy enjoys them.
    Thanks for sharing. :)

• didn't know about this? what does it give you

• @b1gr0n1

They were [and may still be] codes given away with purchases of Chips Ahoy cookies in the United States. The codes gave you a mixture of xbox live membership, game pass membership, and one of four item unlocks for sea of thieves. I believe the items were as follows: Onyx Compass, Onyx Shovel, Onyx Bucket and Onyx Tankard.

• Best thing to do, is to have a USA friend, on facebook or something. And ask him/her to buy those cookies for you ;^p

• @noctael said in Can i have chips ahoy codes?:

Best thing to do, is to have a USA friend, on facebook or something. And ask him/her to buy those cookies for you ;^p

The thing is, I don't have friends.

• @capta1n-cr0ss Thanks Mate, ill look next time im at the store

• @b1gr0n1
    alt text

• @theunknownd I've reused some in the past - should still have a chance if they're not overused to continue trying again every 24 hours. I've managed to get some of my old ones to fire off back when I used 'em intially.

게시물
조회 수
10 중의 9