Name issue

• Hi, I don't know why but when i'm on board of a ship of a friend of mine, I can't see the real name of the ship. This happens also for the guild and for every ship of its.

Do you have any solution?

게시물
    조회 수
  • in settings
    HUD
    name visibility

check those settings out

specifically "hide ship names from me "

• @wolfmanbush ha detto in Name issue:

in settings
    HUD
    name visibility

check those settings out

specifically "hide ship names from me "

My problem is not i can't see the names but the false name on ships. For example, if the name of the ship or of the guild is X, i see Y, and if i log in again, sometimes is Z but never the real one.

• @iblackwambaz
    Hiding names will replace the actual name with one out of a set of standard ones (e.g. Black Pearl).

I also believe there is a setting for xbox to not see other user's content, this might mess up your ability to see other people's hip names.

• @lem0n-curry ha detto in Name issue:

@iblackwambaz
    Hiding names will replace the actual name with one out of a set of standard ones (e.g. Black Pearl).

I also believe there is a setting for xbox to not see other user's content, this might mess up your ability to see other people's hip names.

We are playing from pc, all of us. Concerning HUD setting, all the settings about names are on "off", so i should be able to see the real name of everyone, specially of my friends boats. But I still see fake names

• @iblackwambaz said in Name issue:

@lem0n-curry ha detto in Name issue:

@iblackwambaz

We are playing from pc, all of us. Concerning HUD setting, all the settings about names are on "off", so i should be able to see the real name of everyone, specially of my friends boats. But I still see fake names

If ypur friend doesn't have his setting for hiding their ship name turned on, it wasn't a possible nasty name that became censored, I guess it's time for a support ticket.

게시물
조회 수
6 중의 5