Technical Alpha Artsyle

• I always wonder why did the coloring and artsyle change during the technical alpha? I liked how it was more yellow and the water was a darker blue and everything seemed more yellow kinda. Is there anyway to make it look more like alpha? Ive tried tinkering with the settings on the Xbox version but it just doesn't look the same. Maybe a feature that could be switched on which changed the colors other than the color-blindness option.

• question
  • I dont know if there is a way to change it to look how it did before, odds are it was a huge lighting overhaul. Personally i think the change was for the better cause a lot of games try to make stuff look more brown/yellowish to make it seem more "realistic", but it just looks dull imo.

At the best maby you could find a screen filter that would have a similar effect.

• @goldsmen it just looks more traditional piratey for me and just looks nostalgic for no reason

• @captain-fatroll are you using HDR colour? Makes the game look more vibrant and rich. Turn off HDR and you will get the washed out look of SDR.

• @qu1etone on xbox there's no HDR setting I don't think

• @captain-fatroll yeah there are settings for hdr in systems menu somewhere. If you haven't seen it before its probably not turned on. 👍

question
6 중의 1