The Pirate Who Cried "Cheats"

• Was wondering if anyone had any hilarious stories to share about pirates losing a fight and immediately coping by hitting you with hackusations. I just had this guys SCREAMING at me for sinking him. I was showing a new pirate the thrill of SoT because he was used to being the one that got sunk. Poor guys been playing on and off for 2 months and said he gets sunk all the time. I'm happy to say, I made a new friend after tonight. He said he had a great time tonight turning the tables. What a wholesome dude. Not the guy we sank though lol. He was accusing me of ladder cheating because I kept sliding down the ladder to dodge his blunder 😂 oh no, I pulled my left stick down. Speaking of, I play on console. I could be completely wrong but I don't think you can cheat on console. At least I've never seen it. I told him all the rationality behind it. I have loads of achievements, it's a seasoned account, I have lots of play time. I would have been banned long ago. And I told him if I had cheats, he wouldn't have been able to run away for a half hour. But, he didn't seem all that interested in logic. Anyway, share your stories of false accusations from being better! I'd love to hear some!

게시물
    조회 수
  • @secret-vveapon happened to me a few times, not just in SoT...that somehow honours me, having sometimes so much luck, that someone thinks I'm cheating...I love it

• @schwammlgott through the toxicity and anger, it is quite flattering lol.

• @schwammlgott Your tattoo is absolutely epic by the way!!

• @secret-vveapon sagte in The Pirate Who Cried "Cheats":

@schwammlgott Your tattoo is absolutely epic by the way!!

Thank you...and that's just a part on my arm...

• I've played this game so much that I've heard/read just about everything, a lot of times. From just about every group of players in the game.

Unkind and/or dramatic stuff is draining to me. I just prefer to get away from it and go about my business. No grudges, I just wanna do my own thing in those situations.

People can say whatever, I'm a solo, so it's very easy for me to just move along so I can keep the adventure sustainable. It's not sustainable for me if I get caught up in the negative personal stuff.

게시물
조회 수
6 중의 5