problem with megalodon

• Why is there no longer the possibility of killing the megalodons found in Sea of Thieves? They take a few attacks until the moment comes when they turn around and attack the ship, but after that, they disappear and do not reappear to be attacked again and there is no way to increase reputations by killing each type of megalodon.

게시물
    조회 수
  • If it's your meg spawn then you are taking too long to kill it

if it's someone else's spawn it's a mess and that is why

I dunno if it's all a bunch of bugs or intentional but it all has looked intentional because it all leans towards catering to people that don't want pve in their pve/pvp game lol.

It seems unlikely to me that all the bugs just coincidentally make the megs passive and uninterested in sticking around.

"Bugs" with pve (specifically emergent spawns megs/skelly ships) look more and more like long lasting pve nerfs

Super unfortunate for those that enjoy emergent spawns and super duper unfortunate for people losing shrouded ghosts and people that get a shrouded ghost that won't even attack. Getting a shrouded without a chance for those action screenshots/clips is very very very unfortunate.

• It's not because it takes too long to kill them, they just appear, I damage them and out of nowhere when they come to attack the ship, they disappear and the music disappears with them.

• @terios1976 said in problem with megalodon:

It's not because it takes too long to kill them, they just appear, I damage them and out of nowhere when they come to attack the ship, they disappear and the music disappears with them.

It's someone else's meg

In season 8 they changed meg behavior for other people's meg spawns

The don't attach to other boats, it's how people have been losing shrouded ghosts.

The reason it does the attack noise and despawns is because it has run out of its timer, a timer going off the original boat.

People very often ignore their megs which means it just swims around until the timer runs out and then it despawns.

It's been quite difficult to kill someone else's meg in organic adventure since season 8, if the original boat doesn't stick around.

• This is a bug and should be marked as a bug, hundreds i have played with have same issue, the meg no longer attacks players ships, last season skelly ships didn't repair, someone said this was a feature to make the game easier but now in s12 they are fine but the skelly gally is almost impossible to kill as a sloop possibly even brig they spawn constantly on bottom deck and repair and deal crazy dmg. the megs still dont attack even thought they have been used in recent marketing with screenshots of them about to bite the ship, they circle and circle and then despawn mid fight

• @spicehead3923 said in problem with megalodon:

This is a bug and should be marked as a bug, hundreds i have played with have same issue, the meg no longer attacks players ships, last season skelly ships didn't repair, someone said this was a feature to make the game easier but now in s12 they are fine but the skelly gally is almost impossible to kill as a sloop possibly even brig they spawn constantly on bottom deck and repair and deal crazy dmg. the megs still dont attack even thought they have been used in recent marketing with screenshots of them about to bite the ship, they circle and circle and then despawn mid fight

In the state of play thread they acknowledged it as a bug.

As PS5 settles in they are looking to get after the long lasting bugs that they couldn't focus as much on before. Megs being one of those things.

Skelly galleons are mainly just what they used to be, just without the green cursed balls. They were always pretty dangerous before bugs started really hitting pve.

That's what makes they fun and interesting in pve/pvp scenarios, when they can actually alter outcome, randomly.

• @wolfmanbush ah perfect at least they acknowledged it and know about it.

게시물
조회 수
7 중의 3