Bringing back gunpowder barrel quest with the merchant voyage

• All in the title, it's already terrible that we can't get any wood/cannonballs/fruit crates from barrels, now we can't even have gunpowder barrels from the quest either meaning it's only going to come from bottles. Would be nice to them get back in the merchant quests to work on the commendations and not have to only hope for rng. Thank you.

게시물
    조회 수
  • Wood crates, fruit crates, cannonball crates, gunpowder barrels, and animal deliveries should all be in the same voyages as RNG.

2-6 animals and 1-2 of those supply deliveries in each voyage.

• @sweetsandman That is actually a fantastic idea!

• @sweetsandman That maybe a bit to much, since those supply deliveries were meant to be a bit more rare.

But currently you have 2 voyages, the first one is with 2 animals on a small island and the second one is with 4 animals on a big island. I would just change that second one to include 1 random delivery, wich could be either a supply delivery (cannonballs, wood, food) or keg delivery or a 5th animal delivery. That way you don't make it to common and you keep it a bit like previously where you only had a chance of having to deliver some kegs, not a certainty.

• @super87ghost I'm not sure what the benefit is of keeping those deliveries "rare".

• I just want a legendary search for blackpowder either 1 stronghold keg or 1 athena keg per voyage!

• Any chance we can gather enough feedback from the masses to have Rare notice and do something about this issue?

• As thread necro (reviving of old topics) is not permitted as per forum rules, we will go ahead and drop anchor on this here. Thank you.

게시물
조회 수
8 중의 7