Guild Progression FAQ

• @theelizabot said in Guild Progression FAQ:

Guild ledger's were reset 12hrs ago and the top guild is already above 23million rep. Guilds are not for casual player or players that have a very small friend group as unlocking anything behind the ledgers are going to be near impossible. SoT isn't a job! I sent in a support ticket and was told to post here? Is this going to be addressed?

Eliza!

Probably 24 people all on a separate ship, saving a bit more than half a million each (or less if Golden Hour was in the new month) before the leaderboard got a reset; with the multiplier (and GH multiplier), wouldn't be too difficult.

A few weeks ago they addressed that some guilds found other ways to get too much Emissary reputation and actions would be taken.

• @super87ghost said in Guild Progression FAQ:

@theelizabot I am a casual and i got into gold tier for the guild ledger last month...

You don't need many friends to do that. There are streamers around (especially some of the partner streamers) who have guilds for their followers, wich you could join.

Don't forget you can join up to 3 guilds, so you can have one with just your friends and can also join a larger one to be able to go for the ledger rewards.

I shouldn't have to join streamers guilds (or other top guilds) to enable me to unlock content. Some streamers have rules and stipulations i.e. sail for x amount of hours, gain x amount of rep for the guild. I have a full time job, gaming isn't it and I am not being forced to play a game just so I can participate in a guild. Also I am in three guilds one funny enough is a SoT partnered streamer, he still hasn't reached lvl15!

@lem0n-curry said in Guild Progression FAQ:

@theelizabot said in Guild Progression FAQ:

Guild ledger's were reset 12hrs ago and the top guild is already above 23million rep. Guilds are not for casual player or players that have a very small friend group as unlocking anything behind the ledgers are going to be near impossible. SoT isn't a job! I sent in a support ticket and was told to post here? Is this going to be addressed?

Eliza!

Probably 24 people all on a separate ship, saving a bit more than half a million each (or less if Golden Hour was in the new month) before the leaderboard got a reset; with the multiplier (and GH multiplier), wouldn't be too difficult.

A few weeks ago they addressed that some guilds found other ways to get too much Emissary reputation and actions would be taken.

24 separate ships, what an amazing way using and implementing a social aspect of the game as guilds yawn.

It doesn't really matter, those who can get the trinkets will and the remainder of us will just enjoy the game another way. I am just frustrated and copy/paste responses from support get boring very quickly.

Eliza!

• @theelizabot said in Guild Progression FAQ:

24 separate ships, what an amazing way using and implementing a social aspect of the game as guilds yawn.

There really is no social aspect. Rare didn't give us a social guild like for example an MMO player would envision.

They gave us a player made faction. The more I look at it guild is not even the correct name for the feature, it is a Player Made Faction.

• Has the ship limit been increased? If that's so, what is the limit now? We are struggling to keep it under 42 ships. We still have space for two more members, and we try to have free slots in case we invite someone else, but a friend of mine has told me that they currently have 46 ships pledged to his guild.

• @kiranha This is what I want to know.

Also if you reach the max number of ships does it still stop you setting sail?

Change request: Guild owners should be able to remove ships from a guild.

• @kiranha one of my guilds has 75 ships currently, so I think you’re good for a bit.

• Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I feel as though the guilds scaling should be done according to how many players are in a guild. It is hard as mentioned for some of us to play this game every day. Not all of us can or want to Join a guild with 25 other players. Especially when some are requiring ridiculous rules like playing weekly or must have a certain amount of hours in the game. We are a guild of four. It is highly unlikely we will ever achieve any of the major achievements for guilds.

• @abjectarity said in Guild Progression FAQ:

@kiranha one of my guilds has 75 ships currently, so I think you’re good for a bit.

Change Request 2: Allow us to filter by Ship Type, Ship Owner, My Ships etc

@beckyfr0st Could you get confirmation on the maximum number of ship allowed in a Guild?

• If I sail with guild emmisary, do I still get gold hoarder, OOS and merchant rep when selling respective items? So if I’m grade 5 guild do I get added rep and gold for those factions or just guild rep? Would I still need to rep a faction in order to get added bonuses for that faction?

• @i-mac11-i said in Guild Progression FAQ:

If I sail with guild emmisary, do I still get gold hoarder, OOS and merchant rep when selling respective items?

Yes.

So if I’m grade 5 guild do I get added rep and gold for those factions or just guild rep?

Guild rep with bonus and other rep without bonus.

Would I still need to rep a faction in order to get added bonuses for that faction?

?
    For the leaderboard and their rewards you still need to fly an emissary for that trading company.
    If you want more gold/rep for your GH loot, you should raise GH emissary &c.

• Thank you very much. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely
    Stoned 2 1963

• Guild outfits locked atm for everyone?

• Yeah, the guild clothing got locked up even though we reached the minimum. It will work and then it won’t work. Otherwise I know RARE is currently working on it.

• I need to echo others here and not only beg for Guild Insight and management tools, but also to at least fix the ones we have in the meantime. The chronicles often bug out and display dupe information about emissary value earned, or show insane values of gold.

I'd like to be able to track how much Guild Rep each member is contributing, right now our only way of tracking contribution is asking them to raise Guild Flag and we tally Emissary value earned, which isn't the same. Lots of members are still working on their Trading Company ledgers and whilst they're not maxing the Guild rep they could be earning with the Guild flag up, they're still earning Guild rep none the less and we should have a way of quantifying it.

I've built my own dashboard for our guild solely based on the info we get from the chronicles, it's working well but we're obviously limited in what insights I can produce.

We should also be able to manage roster from the website please

• Atm I've noticed the guild leaderboard ledger isn't showing any progress. Progress can be seen in-game but not on website

게시물
조회 수
85 중의 84