sea of thieves on xbox one is unplayable

• i can't play a game where 90% of the times doesn't load the inventory, doesn't load textures, doesn't load the all game and every time it doesn't load i need to restart the game and hope it will be good. the screen loading of the ferryman are again too long and it seems to do it on purpose cause it can't be that every screen loading when i need to save my ship it takes too long and after i hear the sink sound i spawn. this thing is worse now with this mode, it makes pvp a nightmare, i'm lvl 21 of the servants of flame and im really close to quit this game. at least until i get a pc (although I don't know if it will be a good idea).

게시물
    조회 수
  • props on level 21 with those issues going on

that's pretty darn good

• @wolfmanbush yeah maybe but still an agony for my eyes and my mental

• @ptsunthrifty I either play on an xbox one S or an xbox series S. When I play on the one S, then I experience the inventory and texture issues you mention some of the time. It is very noticeable compared to the series S - which handles all aspects of the game perfectly fine.
    If you are thinking of upgrading to PC just to play SoT, then maybe consider just upgrading to a newer xbox, which will be way cheaper than a decent gaming PC.

• @semelweisreflex i mean pc is a lot better for pvp and for the great vastness of game catalogues. guess when i'll do university

• A PC is a vastly different experience and takes time getting used to. I speak from experience. If you are going to upgrade, probably just get a better Xbox.

• You'd probably just see better performance by upgrading to an external drive that is faster than 5400rpm, which is what is in the XBox One. An SSD will give you the best read speeds, but a good 7200rpm drive would be decent as well.

Then if you do get a PC later, you can still use the drive.

• @d3adst1ck well... that's a great idea. thank you, i'm gonna think about it

• What Xbox you using?

Have you tried uninstalling and install it fresh?

Check your own internet connection.

• @burnbacon 1) xbox one 2) uh no i don't think it does something 3)i do 30 ms

• Its a long known issue that the game cant run on xbox one any more, but it cant really be undone i dont think with how much content is in the game now. It would probably be best to get back into this game on pc if you are going to get one. I have a budget pc, and it still runs fairly well.

• @scurvywoof said in sea of thieves on xbox one is unplayable:

A PC is a vastly different experience and takes time getting used to. I speak from experience. If you are going to upgrade, probably just get a better Xbox.

It is very different, and does take time, but it can be worth it, i have seen a hand full of people make the switch to pc, and they do struggle at first, but it only takes a little while to get used to.

• You need to buy an External SSD Card. Uninstall the game from your xbox. Plug your SSD in and redownload the game to the SSD. This will fix a lot of your issues for $99. ( and super easy USB Plug in) . I did this and Eventually upgraded to a PC and never looked back. I still play with controller

• If you are on gamepass ultimate you can uninstall it and play it via the cloud on your xbox. Faster loading, better graphics and less issues as its the series s version its streaming from.
    Only downside is the occasional screen tearing.

• @kumokiri said in sea of thieves on xbox one is unplayable:

If you are on gamepass ultimate you can uninstall it and play it via the cloud on your xbox. Faster loading, better graphics and less issues as its the series s version its streaming from.
    Only downside is the occasional screen tearing.

I was going to suggest this. I just got the game pass as my daughter wants to play SoT with me. Got the OG Xbox One collecting dust and it booted it up to see all the games on the cloud. Amazing technology!

• @ptsunthrifty one way to improve your experience is by using an external ssd as a storage medium for the game.

However, people might need to start realising that a almost 10 year old device might not be running the best anymore

• @callmebackdraft said in sea of thieves on xbox one is unplayable:

@ptsunthrifty one way to improve your experience is by using an external ssd as a storage medium for the game.

However, people might need to start realising that a almost 10 year old device might not be running the best anymore

Yoooo000000 my Dust Box One is still chuggin strong! It even survived a house fire 6 years ago.

• I vouch for that it's actually ridiculous the state of it on Xbx1. I finnly invested in a series X and my love for sot has never been better, luck on a upgrade to next gen or pc. Even on the series s it's amazing

• @mouse-n-keybord o i believe you, however at some point a realisation needs to come in that the hardware in and of itself is just old/outdated

• @callmebackdraft said in sea of thieves on xbox one is unplayable:

@mouse-n-keybord o i believe you, however at some point a realisation needs to come in that the hardware in and of itself is just old/outdated

Oh for sure! My son needed help with a Paw Patrol game and the loading times were killing them. I said back in my day we had physical hard drives that loaded like molasses!! Imagine even a game on a cassette tape! The cloud gaming on the Xbox is pretty cool though. Heck I was playing SoT on my PC last night as I loaded up Microsoft Flight Sim on the cloud! Crazy!!!

게시물
조회 수
20 중의 7