Please Fix Legend of the Veil

• This is a waste-of-time voyage. For anyone excited about the newest Athena's voyage put out by this company, sorry to report but they did not think the game design through. The only way to get loot and complete this quest is to not play it. Instead, wait until another crew tries the quest by watching for the way-too-obvious green tornado that pops up. Then proceed to just kill them afterwards. This way, you don't have to put in the effort of getting the quest done AND you get the loot! Genius! You will know when the other crew is done because the tornado disappears, their ship will be sunk, and they will have quit the game. Do your part to make players hate this game! Does it matter if you gang up on one lone person trying to enjoy the game? No! Not at all! In fact, we encourage you to go after smaller ships with fewer players because they struggle to complete these more difficult, intensive quests alone! Genius! But solo streamers win all the time, you say? Yeah, because they have an army of followers and the skill of a pro. For your average solo player, they will be helpless as you steal their loot, sink their ship, and make them want to uninstall the game! What fun....

게시물
    조회 수
    just for funfeedbackgeneral
  • Sell the loot before doing the tornado if it's a consistent issue

if you're in a pickle just grab the athena and the quest chest and leave quickly

put the stone in asap to at least get a completion out of it

• This is a waste-of-time voyage.

Then...Dont do it?

The only way to get loot and complete this quest is to not play it.

Huh? am I playing the wrong voyage?

Instead, wait until another crew tries the quest by watching for the way-too-obvious green tornado that pops up. Then proceed to just kill them afterwards.

Why wait? you can finish this whole thing is under 45-60min

This way, you don't have to put in the effort of getting the quest done AND you get the loot! Genius!

and they cancel the quest just as your about to pick up the loot, making it vanish. Sooo not very smart.
    Besides, you wont get any commendations for it. Disappointment.

Do your part to make players hate this game!

Players themselves do it on there own. Like make topics about hating a voyage and proclaiming it needs fixing....

Does it matter if you gang up on one lone person trying to enjoy the game?

What about ganging up on a group trying to enjoy the game? What is a pirate game? what is risk=reward?

we encourage you to go after smaller ships with fewer players because they struggle to complete these more difficult, intensive quests alone!

Sounds like a job for "Looking for group" and join other like minded players and do these 'not so difficult' quests you can do alone if you 'Know what your doing"

But solo streamers win all the time, you say? Yeah, because they have an army of followers and the skill of a pro.

Hmmhmmm...comparing yourself to a Streamer isn't healthy. Having Followers doesn't make you a "Pro"

For your average solo player, they will be helpless as you steal their loot, sink their ship, and make them want to uninstall the game!

Sounds to me this average solo player isn't doing themselves enough justice and actually learn tricks and tactics to combat these...what the word? Challenges. Solo=Hard Mode. It the players choice and they choose that mode.
    Solo players like myself have done this quests enough times, defending it even is piece of cake. I wont uninstall a game JUST because I was handed a L

That poor sportsmanship. Grow a little with every failure.
    If you have time to complain, you have a lot of time to learn.

• @captain-jaku585
    I have done almost 70 of these and have only had 2 stolen, you either are very unlucky or are spending far too long with that tornado up for everyone to see it. The voyage is highly lucrative and substantially cuts the athena grind down. 20-30 athena took me a tiny fraction of what 1-20 athena took me thanks to these new quests. It seems to be intended for players who have played a while and know their stuff, so some pvp might happen. I am not a streamer and don't have the skill of a pro. If you would like help with it you are welcome to message me. I can solo these in right around an hour (sometimes a map might slow me down a bit or trouble with another crew), but generally an hour. Going to start one now :)

• @wolfmanbush
    Agreed. I almost always sell all the loot before I start the Veil Tornado. It's not Grade 4, but it's usually Grade 4 and that helps for sure.

To OP: Sometimes I sink on the last leg because of not paying enough attention to water in my hull, sometimes two ships pop up just as I finish it. I would say 90% of the time I'm unbothered by other players.

It's a big risk/reward because it levels up Athena Grade soooo much faster than any other Athena voyage. And it's one of the faster voyages to complete anyway, especially depending on RNG of the first two quests. That's why there's the tornado. High risk, high reward. You get a good amount of Athena loot for like 45 minutes to an hour of work.

• Yeah I steal these wayyy easier than old athena quest, fof is pretty easy too, but these are insanely easier

게시물
조회 수
just for funfeedbackgeneral
6 중의 1