Release Notes - 2.5.0.1

• Release Notes - 2.5.0.1
    Read our release notes for today's release to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.5.0.1

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

게시물
    조회 수
  • I haven't seen skeleton ships like I use to lately. Does the return of the skeleton fleet event mean we will see random skeleton ships out in the open again? Or was their spawning reduced and I just didn't notice?

• Is there lots of other little tweaks not listed in patch notes? Or are there more extensive notes somewhere? Me and crewmate noticed cannon and harpoon took on some hull colouring, also I noticed more lightning strike sounds on the ferry etc

• **So First there's no skelly ships for 2 weeks now we're sailing for 14+ hours and not a single meg . So where are all the megs? They're literally spawning like shrouded ghosts .. not at all! **

• @xohoneydipxo said in Release Notes - 2.5.0.1:

**So First there's no skelly ships for 2 weeks now we're sailing for 14+ hours and not a single meg . So where are all the megs? They're literally spawning like shrouded ghosts .. not at all! **

We had two megs yesterday, so probably bad luck.

• @lem0n-curry I normally have 10+megs a day , now we're seeing none at all. That's not bad luck lol.

• It's such a shame after all these years that hit reg is still a thing...... Are you even trying to fix it or not?! Coming from a compagny like Rare it is very disapointing. And on top of that server performance is trash. Like guys, where are the priorities?! Stop adding stupid pve content and useless paid cosmetics and start fixing your game.

• @jxwk said in Release Notes - 2.5.0.1:

It's such a shame after all these years that hit reg is still a thing...... Are you even trying to fix it or not?!

Supposedly they are changing it to hit scan for a fix.. but I think it's a bad idea imo

If u think double gunning is bad now... Just wait til I don't have to account for bullet fall. Lol

Hit scan plus disney sticks is a spawn camping dream. Im thankful for all the tools. Lol

• Hey, heres a patch you can try. When out sailing and you get killed by something or someone while your ship has holes in it, DON’T keep them on the loading screen long enough so that their ship sinks the moment they actually spawn in. Third time today in the Devil’s roar I got hit by a magma ball while escaping an island and waited about… let’s say 25-30 seconds before I was spawned back in and didn’t have enough time to actually save my ship from sinking. I have video proof of this too. I spawned at my wheel and it took about 3 seconds for my ship to give me the “I sank” sound to hit. That’s pretty much zero time to save my ship because I don’t have the best reaction time. It takes less than 10 seconds to respawn if nothing is happening though. Let’s say I get eaten by sharks but my ship isn’t sinking. It takes way less time for me to respawn on my ship if nothing is happening to it. Please, fix this. I’ve lost Athena’s fortune emissaries more times than I can count due to this.

• @treefittymonsta a dit dans Release Notes - 2.5.0.1 :

@jxwk said in Release Notes - 2.5.0.1:

It's such a shame after all these years that hit reg is still a thing...... Are you even trying to fix it or not?!

Supposedly they are changing it to hit scan for a fix.. but I think it's a bad idea imo

When and where did they said that?

• @jxwk sea of thieves podcast episode five.

게시물
조회 수
11 중의 10