Captained ship Guild question

• So I recently started playing the game again after a multi-year break and purchased a sloop to captain. After purchasing the sloop I made a guild and assigned the sloop to it. Is there any downside to doing this? I was concerned it would not build captaincy or something with that ship and only generate stuff for the guild. Can someone provide some insight on this for me? Thank you in advance!

投稿
    表示回数
  • @tiltedsails27 said in Captained ship Guild question:

So I recently started playing the game again after a multi-year break and purchased a sloop to captain. After purchasing the sloop I made a guild and assigned the sloop to it. Is there any downside to doing this? I was concerned it would not build captaincy or something with that ship and only generate stuff for the guild. Can someone provide some insight on this for me? Thank you in advance!

If you have more people in the guild, they could take it out for a sail, leaving you without a ship in the guild to sail with (though you can set it so others can't take it out) (you can also put more ships in the guild or take a ship someone else has added) and/or filled with holes with planks on them when you set sail again. Besides that, nope no downsides.

• @lem0n-curry Fantastic! Thank you for the quick answer!

• The ship is yours and offers all captaincy offers, the only possible down side it could have is that if you set your ship to public for others in the guild to use, then you may not be able to use it if some one else has it out for a spin, but it will still gain captaincy rep while they run it.

• To add to everyone’s

Even if you remove the ship from the guild. You lose nothing. So all the trinkets earned stay with “your ship”

投稿
表示回数
5 / 4