Didn't receive Emissary Rewards

• I had maxed out almost all Emissary rewards last month. Today when I signed on and checked emissary rewards, they were all the same items I had worked toward last month. I know the 31 days just reset, is it normal to see old rewards or is this worth putting in a ticket?

投稿
    表示回数
  • Give it 24/48 hours

• @xynen4658

From the FAQ:

Trading Companies will distribute the rewards shortly after each monthly Ledger closes. Please allow up to 72 hours for this to happen.

• 🤣 It's almost a game at this point to set up shop in the forums on the first of every month for the 5 to 10 "it has been almost three whole minutes since the the end of the month, why are my ledger rewards not showing?!" posts to come flooding in.

You could set your watch!

• @thegrimpreacher said in Didn't receive Emissary Rewards:

🤣 It's almost a game at this point to set up shop in the forums on the first of every month for the 5 to 10 "it has been almost three whole minutes since the the end of the month, why are my ledger rewards not showing?!" posts to come flooding in.

The game could probably blast a giant toast message to everyone logging in on the first of the month and we'd still get messages about it. At least with them pausing new ledger rewards we might get some reprieve 😂

• @d3adst1ck said in Didn't receive Emissary Rewards:

@thegrimpreacher said in Didn't receive Emissary Rewards:

🤣 It's almost a game at this point to set up shop in the forums on the first of every month for the 5 to 10 "it has been almost three whole minutes since the the end of the month, why are my ledger rewards not showing?!" posts to come flooding in.

The game could probably blast a giant toast message to everyone logging in on the first of the month and we'd still get messages about it. At least with them pausing new ledger rewards we might get some reprieve 😂

I found out about this today, the quality of the rewards for ledgers has been awesome but I've long been pretty over the ledger system as a whole lol.

I think I'll enjoy season 12 quite a bit more without focusing a month on that.

投稿
表示回数
6 / 4