The Burning Blade at Shipwreck Bay

• So it's been a VERY hot minute since "A Dark Deception" that took place on June 22nd-July 6th.
    One key thing that came with this adventure was the Burning Blade being held up by scaffolding at Shipwreck Bay to extract a fragment of the Burning Blade's Figurehead. Also Flameheart gave us a funny visual jumpscare when prying out the fragment.

I believe there's a lot of things that are really interesting about this adventure but what I'm really curious about is who is rebuilding The Burning Blade? The fact it's STILL at Shipwreck Bay has to mean something I hope.

I mean, the most obvious answer could be the Servants for Reapers are repairing it for THE MASTER for when Flameheart returns.
    LAUGHS IN ORB

But let's say that isn't the case? Who is rebuilding it?

EDIT: I've been informed about Hammer & Anvil! Crazy that I didn't find that out when going into the Servants Hideout 100's of times to buy Skeleton Cosmetics!

But I am curious if with us ripping a Fragment out of the Burning Blade's Figurehead, is that going to cause problems when it's fully restored?

投稿
    表示回数
  • @confixil Don't Worry Lad, Everything Goes as Planned. Flameheart has foreseen it, thanks to the Orb. He knows whats coming and he can't wait for it to happen.

投稿
表示回数
2 / 1