My Plunder Outpost Minecraft Re-build is 98% complete!

• Awhile back, I had built Plunder Outpost on Minecraft, and unfortunately due to my hard drive dying, I all progress on that world save. It really disheartened me, as I worked super hard to complete the build, but I was determined to rebuild it, bigger and better!

Now I can finally show off the fruits of months of building, editing, and fine-tuning! I still need to build the Pirate Legend hideout underneath, but that's a build for another day. For now, the entire Outpost island is complete!

alt text

And for those that would like to look at the rest of the screenshots, here you go!: https://imgur.com/a/nmlBBrA

A lot of love went into building this, so I hope you all enjoy!

~ Valor Omega, Yonko of the Strawhat Grand Fleet Guild

投稿
    表示回数
  • so awesome

it's beautiful

• Wow, that is super cool. Well done! Anywhere to download this build?

• @wolfmanbush Thank you so much, mate! :D

• @danbeardluff Thank you so much! I don't have a download just yet - this build is actually still within my regular/main Minecraft world, so I need to move it to a private world and make it sharable.

• @valor-omega said in My Plunder Outpost Minecraft Re-build is 98% complete!:

@danbeardluff Thank you so much! I don't have a download just yet - this build is actually still within my regular/main Minecraft world, so I need to move it to a private world and make it sharable.

Do you got the skelly throne up on the mountain? 0_0

• @danbeardluff I do!

投稿
表示回数
7 / 6