curses, effects and symptoms...

• Is there any explanation in the Lore about the effects of each curse on pirates?

For example, what is the legend curse? what does it cause besides the obvious glowing eyes? what "power" does the host receive?

What is the difference between Athena's blessing and the ghost curse?

Is the ashen curse transitioning into an ashen skeleton? if mixed with the curse of the skeleton turns into an Ashen Lord like we saw with Stitcher Jim?

What is the legendary athens blessing? Are there golden ghosts?

If anyone knows about these things I would like to understand some of them better.

投稿
    表示回数
  • @lleorb

I want to hear more headcanon lol.

• @lleorb I think the level 1000 curse for legends is the pixie dust from Peter Pan.

The ghostly curse is like what the Pirate Lord has, I think. It's from the athena amulet and lets him be immortal.
    Or maybe that's just something the ferryman does bc he's a good dude idk.

The legend curse on the other hand, lets the bearer look really cool.

• @crowedhunter said in curses, effects and symptoms...:

I think the level 1000 curse for legends is the pixie dust from Peter Pan.

Pretty sure that's what was inside the treasure thing from A Pirate's Life

Happy Sailing!

• @crowedhunter What I know is that the pirate lord turns us into ghosts with the power of the amulet, the golden one must be this more concentrated power perhaps?

But I would love to know if there are golden ghosts, and how they become like that without the amulet, if there are, would they be some ancients?

Flameheart on the cover of season 8 appears as a red ghost, could it be the ashen curse + ghost curse?

I wish Rare would put more descriptions of these things somewhere.

• @lleorb some of the curse lore is in the books others like stitcher Jim's is in the table top game but I know most curses come from the treasure that's in the chests we dig up

• I got my Athena's legendary blessing, but it's "boring" to use it without knowing what it is exactly... It's cool to be a ghost or a skeleton because we know what they are, but what is a golden ghost? a more powerful ghost? Anyone more honest?

Of course we know that technically it's Athena's blessing, but just like using the blue ghost curse you "pretend" to be a pirate who died, and not someone who just received their curse from the pirate lord, it would be cool to have a reference in the Lore for golden ghosts.

投稿
表示回数
7 / 6