Mermaid Black Screen Curse

• Loaded in, excited to do the first mystery voyage. After taking my time to properly dress myself and my shop for the voyage ahead, I raise the Gold Hoarder emissary and set sail. Not long till I run across another pirate with black sails who give chase. I try telling him I have no loot, but the chase continues with some well placed cannon shots fired upon each other. I finally make my way across the seas and lead us into a fog, and lose this bloodthirsty pirate. I hop off my ship to fill my pockets at a fortress after my great escape, talk to the mermaid to return to me ship. Just to sit at a black screen with a little green wheel for over 10 minutes now. Will I lose this chance at completing the voyage? Nothing for it but to reset the game and find out. frustrated pirate noises

投稿
    表示回数
  • excited pirate sounds
    After restarting the game, it let me back into the same session, I may have a fresh ship and empty pockets, but I got to keep my voyage. So good news if this happens to you, you might not lose your voyage if you reset.

• … getting caught up in another ships kraken, and then getting sunk by I believe that same ship. This server does not want me to do this voyage.

• … almost three hours into this voyage now, I’ve lost WiFi. When I got reconnected, my ship had sunk. I will prevail.

投稿
表示回数
4 / 3