My deeds are bugged for reading the book in new adventure

• i just did first part of new adventure and i read all 5 books when i get to my boat i looked and it said i read 4 so i went back down and i read them all 2 times each again and still says i have only 4 read my buddy had same issue is this a known bug?

投稿
    表示回数
    question
  • I had an issue in one

I died went to boat and went back down and got it.

the one with the conch is the one I had an issue with

• My problem is that i have all the deeds completed, but the mementos is still locked. 🤔

• @timmtvz sagte in My deeds are bugged for reading the book in new adventure:

i just did first part of new adventure and i read all 5 books when i get to my boat i looked and it said i read 4 so i went back down and i read them all 2 times each again and still says i have only 4 read my buddy had same issue is this a known bug?

There are the 5 regular books, which were here before the adventure AND there are those stone-plates kind of things, those are the ones you are searching for...they have a small green shine and small green sparkles come from them...
    So you probably got the wrong ones

• @colonel-q sagte in My deeds are bugged for reading the book in new adventure:

My problem is that i have all the deeds completed, but the mementos is still locked. 🤔

Wait a bit...in the last adventure I had the same problem, the next day it was unlocked...if it's not unlocked within 72 hours, you should raise a support ticket

投稿
表示回数
question
5 / 4