5 player mode

• Me and my group of 5 friends want to play sea of thieves but it’s only a 4 player, even tho the galleon could definitely fit 5 people.

投稿
    表示回数
    xbox onecommunitygeneral
  • @ntd-dragon007 said in 5 player mode:

Me and my group of 5 friends want to play sea of thieves but it’s only a 4 player, even tho the galleon could definitely fit 5 people.

Rare barely can get five ships on their servers ie 16 people. Having a larger ship would melt their servers further.

• @ntd-dragon007 sagte in 5 player mode:

Me and my group of 5 friends want to play sea of thieves but it’s only a 4 player, even tho the galleon could definitely fit 5 people.

Guess how OP such a galleon with 5 people would be...

It's not hard to get on 2 brigs into the same server by the way

• Me and my group of 5 friends want to play sea of thieves

and down the road, those friends like many others will either stop playing together or wont always be online at the same time, or even play SoT

So atm, you wish to have all your friends. (I got 10 friends who play) but its not something that can be added without it becoming a waste down the road. Sounds good on paper but think of the future.

• Before speaking of personal preferences in my opinion every gamer of SOT should ask: "Does this makes the game better for everyone? Is it worth it to change the gameplay balance?"

If I understand correctly you are asking for a change based on circumstances rather than playability and in the long run that choice doesn't pan out.

投稿
表示回数
xbox onecommunitygeneral
5 / 1