Looking for some sweaty players to PvP or fish, I don't have a mic

• Hey! I've posted this twice before and no one replied, but third time's the charm! I don't have a mic but I want some more crewmates. I've spent the last few months either in the dumpster fire of open crew or welcoming newbies to SoT, so I'd like some experienced, sweaty players - over 400 hours and PL, please. I've got the gold curse and some arena titles, so I'm alright at the game. I don't care if you use sword or doublegun (I doublegun), but just don't be toxic. Oh, and I'm on PC servers. Add me if you're down! My Xbox GT is the same as my forum name.

Visualizzazioni
    xbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10competition
  • I’m down for some night-time no-mic’in hijinks. You might be the first sweaty fisherman I’ve met in the SoT, almost afraid to sail with ya…

• @sn0kanon said in Looking for some sweaty players to PvP or fish, I don't have a mic:

I’m down for some night-time no-mic’in hijinks. You might be the first sweaty fisherman I’ve met in the SoT, almost afraid to sail with ya…

All right! I bet you haven't seen a fat man with the gold curse in a wrecker costume...

Visualizzazioni
xbox onecommunityjust for funwindows 10competition
2 su 3