New pvp lvl cap needs to be LOWERED

• I’m so sick & tired of getting spawn killed & I’m only being reapers allegiance lvl 15 yet, I’ve seen people who are lvl 200 already with the sea cursed skelly …. IM ONLY GETTING MATCHED with HIGH LVL players with Dark adventurers sails & ghost sails getting clapped & barely getting any reputation!!

Also sloop only one that is active

Gally & brig are just HOURS of waiting & no matches found or being a 3 streak & can’t escape because of bugs keeping us down the waves so we lost a few rep that way too !!

it’s so hard even with a fully competent crew getting slapped by Sweats, Who just double gun & spawn kill you to sail your ship out of bounds to just to troll you & I don’t get rep for it !! & the GRIND TO 1000 NOR I will NEVER EVER see myself getting any of that cosmetic in my LIFE TIME !!

At the end of this all I’m pretty sure pvp will die off so fast now after all the sweats take over

Publications
    Vues
    feedbackxbox onewindows 10communitygeneral
  • you're doing great at level 15 for a week, that's not bad at all for long term content, especially if it's challenging for you.

• I can somewhat agree but for me the problem is the matchmaking... It takes me at least 30min to get into a round just to sink the opponent in 10 seconds. Also if you do not want to grind for things then don't complain about not getting the cosmetics.

• I like having so many levels because it means there is a goal for the die hard pvpers that are unlikely that the majority will see.

The issue I have is with how few rewards there are in this system. They should have had lots more rewards are different tiers like theres only 2 (technically 3) ghost curses. Why do we unlock the season pass ghost curse at lvl 100 along with the new curse when they wont stack? The season pass ghost curse was basically give to people just for logging into the game during the season with how easy it is to get to 100 so why not lower the level requirement on that? I think having more tiers for the curse would have been better. As is stands theres what 2 different curses and 5 or 6 skeleton options? They should have added a load of cosmetics to this system.

Similar to arena lack of rewards along the way is the issue. Instead of awarding arena for every commendation tier you had to grind all the way to level 5 to unlock cosmetics. Then they added a new color variation which required you to do a whole new grind wearing the 1st unlocked color to unlock the new color... Uninspired and lack luster. If they had 5 different recolors of the arena set and you were working your way to unlock them all on the road to rank 5 commendation it would have felt more rewarding and you could have opted to just farm say the tier2 set instead of going all the way to 5.

This is kind of an all or nothing system. While the reward at 100 is much more obtainable getting to 1000 seems impossible for casuals. Even if we could buy lvls its 83 years of buying levels at 1 per month. While there are a few lack luster ship cosmetics you can buy along the way the path from 100-1000 is pretty lacking in unlocks

• Only the sweaty and alliance server people are reaching 100 before the end of the first two weeks.
    Us normal and causal players could be looking at a few months. It fine don’t rush

Publications
Vues
feedbackxbox onewindows 10communitygeneral
4 sur 5