Update Beard Errors to include Longbeard

• Seriously... What is a Longbeard Error? After 2 hours of accumulation loot I was dropped from the server with a longbeard error. I go the the list of bearded errors and what do you know... No Longbeard error mentioned!!! So I ask google...
    Here Are people complaining about the errors.
    Here are people asking what it is, then the thread gets locked yet the question remains unanswered!

Longbeard, what is it?

Views
  • Normally it means you are inactive for a long time

• I believe that would be Lazybeard, Longbeard is still a mystery...

• @boomtownboss sorry you are right

Must be related to something not responding. growing a long beard takes time. Maybe connection issue or server issue.

• @weaxle78 "growing a long beard takes time."
    Ok, that's going somewhere. That's truly paying attention to the details!

• Please add Hazelnut Beard as well. No clue what that is either but have seen it a few times.

• @boomtownboss said in Update Beard Errors to include Longbeard:

Seriously... What is a Longbeard Error? After 2 hours of accumulation loot I was dropped from the server with a longbeard error. I go the the list of bearded errors and what do you know... No Longbeard error mentioned!!! So I ask google...
    Here Are people complaining about the errors.
    Here are people asking what it is, then the thread gets locked yet the question remains unanswered!

Longbeard, what is it?

With then instability of the game right. I highly recommend creating a second account so u have a reconnect mule. When ever i play solo I always have a second account logged in my session so I can reconnect to in case of crashea or beard errors.

• Well, if the Dev team is going to compile a list of beard errors they might as well include all the errors... Do they not know their own errors? I find it suspicious that not a single "titled" user has chimed in yet to answer a simple basic question; which goes to show, they likely have no answer or they're trying to hide something from us.

Views
7 out of 8