Longbeard

• Playing with my partner, same house, same internet.. have been since launch.. go on tonight and I'm unable to play. Longbeard error.. not even on the list!... I know your working on the update for Thursday whoop.. but can't play the game atm! Frustrated

Views
  • @ragnahr001 Ahoy there matey!

Sorry to hear you are having these issues.

Rare are aware of the issue and hopefully will have this fixed soon :)

You might want to get involved in the following thread to let them know you too are facing the issue.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/56823/getting-kicked-out-of-the-game-after-20-mins-with-reason-longbeard/10

• Everytime I keep going into Sea of Thieves I get kicked out of my games with my friends and I get Network Error and it says (Longbeard) It happens every 10 or 20 mins and when I drop in I get kicked 2 or 3 mins later . Can you please help me with this issue? I've been having this issue for the last few days and it's been so frustrating. ![alt text](![image url](image url))

• I am battling this also at the moment. : (
    Tried to change setting at the fritz box and everything as it seemed to have worked for some players but I had no success yet.

Makes you kinda wonder what the game is trying to do after the "timer" has run down?
    I imagine the game tries to read some kind of response, cannot find it and then thinks the players connection has been lost or something. °sigh°

I have just enough time to do a single mission
    and in the next mission I already await the annoying error to come and haunt me. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    And sadly enough it never failed to do so yet.

• @schelmflosse300 Fritz Box ??

• @keith-mercer89 sagte in Longbeard:

@schelmflosse300 Fritz Box ??

That's just the name of a DSL or Cable Modem/Router, it's standard hardware used by the Telekom in germany.

• @dutchconlin I will not make any suggestions about this.
    There are many version of those AVM-routers, and i don't know exactly which settings (firewall, ports etc.) you can edit which could interrupt the connection.
    Also i'm not 100% sure what the longbeard error means and what causes it.

• I begin thinking the servers are at their limits and this "bug" is just a meassure to keep people from playing until they got more servers.
    Yeah I am a paranoid and mean person. But I just cannot take this anymore.
    For sure this is how death must feel.

• I'm in America and I just got kicked with error longbeard as well so it's not just your router.

• +1 to Longbeard and freeze/CTD.

I play 99% solo which makes it near unplayable.

I have tried all the problem solving, most importantly disabling IPv6 on my router which hasn't solved the issue. Nothing has worked. Fix this please!

Views
9 out of 10