Athena Run - Can't "Collect Cargo"

• I tried to do an Athene run quest this morning, got to picking up cargo from stephen's spoils and I managed to collect 2 or 3 crates and went back for the rest to find the "collect cargo" wasn't functioning. I could see the prompt from the NPC, the F key worked else where, even outside the program. Not sure why it just didn't acknowledge the prompt anymore. I found googled and saw similar issues from 4 years ago that said I had to cancel the quest but not sure if it's the same problem?

Really having a horrible streak with bugs and Athena stuff, last night had a separate issue where a friend and I lost all of our treasure from vanishing trying to complete a legend of the veil run. Am I just cursed or is the athena stuff just filled with bugs?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Same cargo issue here. Doing a Veil set right now and am trying to collect cargo from Emerick first... only got 4 items and can't pick up any more

• This is a bug, please submit all bug reports by clicking on the support tab above, and submitting a report. Throwing it in here will make it very unlikely to be seen by devs and only helps to cloud the forums in disorganization. Rare has branches of staff working on different things so it's best to go to the team that handles patching and code repairs

• I had this recently but we had actually collected all the cargo it was just the prompt bugged

• @gentlemandiva ive also been having this issue recently, 2 of my athena runs have been ruined by this now :3

• As this thread was months old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Publicaciones
Visitas
3 de 6