Crossplay ruins this game the pc community ruins this game

• Rare needs to make pvp fair or remove the crossplay it is ruining this game.

Views
  • @blatantwalk4260 said in Crossplay ruins this game the pc community ruins this game:

Rare needs to make pvp fair or remove the crossplay it is ruining this game.

No it isn't.

• I personally don't think I'm ruining the community, and I don't think any of the PC players here are either.

• Still whining about PC players? Imagine my shock.

• @jc-yukaze said in Crossplay ruins this game the pc community ruins this game:

I personally don't think I'm ruining the community, and I don't think any of the PC players here are either.

I get the impression the OP is just frustrated because his last thread got locked.

Cross play serves this game in a great way.

• @blatantwalk4260 said in Crossplay ruins this game the pc community ruins this game:

Rare needs to make pvp fair or remove the crossplay it is ruining this game.

Friendly advice: You need to stop posting rants. It doesn't do your post credibility any good.

Also, just because you get killed, doesn't mean that it was the fault of unfair PvP or crossplay. Perhaps they were just better than you?

Try increasing your FOV, try increasing your sensitivity and practice against skeletons at the new speed. If they're getting on your ship and killing you, perhaps you need to learn to look at the sea more often for mermaids and listen for the sound of someone grabbing your ladder to stop them boarding.

There's plenty you can do to improve your own game rather than post rants about others.

Good luck on the seas!

• @troubled-cells Either way, I'm content with the way Rare handled it for Arena, making it a preference instead of a full lock out. That way if not enough people do it PC players can still get in.

• @blatantwalk4260

Dude....

I'm sympathetic; really. But gettin' heated about it ain't gonna do anybody any good.

• While we understand your intention is to leave feedback, this type of post draws negative reaction, and does not foster discussion in the community. Posts containing no material for discussion do not offer anything constructive for the community to engage with. We value your feedback, and if you want to make suggestions or offer your ideas to improve the game, please feel free to create a topic in Feedback & Suggestions. This topic will now be locked.

Views
8 out of 9