Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

• Hi there. I just receive offer from Microsoft about Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on sale.
    Is SoT will work with this pass? Or only Xbox Game Pass for Console allowed >

Coz BUY button from this website push me to Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription page.

Views
  • Theres isn't different versions of Game Pass even if it says Xbox infront of it.

So yes, it will work

• @itz-majman actually key word is CONSOLE
    Microsoft offer Game Pass for PC, but sale link from this website lead me to Game Pass for Console. This why Im asking is Game Pass for PC will work or not.

• @ben-sly-tidus

Like i said, theres isn't different versions of it except Ultimate that's both Game Pass & Gold.

Only reason it says PC & Console is because it checks what system you are on, less sales if it said "Game Pass PC" if you were on Xbox and vice versa.

• @ben-sly-tidus Both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) will grant you access to Sea of Thieves on PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a waste of money for PC gamers (except if found on sale) because it combines Xbox Live Gold (unneeded for PC), Xbox Game Pass for Console (not working on PC) and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). So with Ultimate you get all 3.

• ^Explains the differences.

@Ben-Sly-Tidus Sea of Thieves is available on Game Pass for PC and for Console. If you have already redeemed the Game Pass for PC, you can find Sea of Thieves on the Xbox (Beta) app (instructions for getting the app here)

• Thank you to all to clarify this situation ;)

Views
6 out of 7