The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour

• @CaptnJaq Pig on left knee safety out at sea, Roster on the right never lose a fight.

• In reality I have three tattoos of my own. I have my Hyrule Triforce ( above the left knee ). My back is Antlers, and on my left upper chest I have the word "Crisp" ( Before I got "The Fox" title ).

• @Crisp-The-Fox said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

In reality I have three tattoos of my own. I have my Hyrule Triforce ( above the left knee ). My back is Antlers, and on my left upper chest I have the word "Crisp" ( Before I got "The Fox" title ).

any chance you can share a pic here? .. the tats i share here aren't mine but i still think they're awesome and beautiful -- while others are their true tats. . . hopefully when @TheAaronLeigh gets his legendary sleeve done, he'll show and tell too ;'D

• pig & rooster feet tats are still a thing :D

alt text

alt text

• Today for show and tell, I brought my tattoos.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

This is one I drew out for a friend

alt text
    alt text

• @Crisp-The-Fox
    Two thumbs up for the Hylian Crest tattoo. Ive got one similar on my left calf.

• @Crisp-The-Fox
    alt text

This was the first tattoo I got back when I was 21.

• @TheAaronLeigh Oh nice, That's a very unique design. Always a fan of the sword and shield look.

My first was my back. Was after my Father had passed away. So it's a father memorial tattoo.

• @Crisp-The-Fox sorry to hear of his passing mate. Its a huge piece. I like it. What's wrapping around the antlers? Looks like thorns or something yeah?

• @TheAaronLeigh Yea, it's thorn vines. It's alright, it's been a long time. Celebrate the life, happiness is what the love ones would want.

• Since we're all sharing our ink... Here's the one safe enough (for work) that I can share:

alt text

I would have to edit the others I have before I could post them on here.

NOTE:

1.) My beard was a LOT shorter back then when this was taken.
    2.) This is where my gamer tag came from. The "x" was from the rebel flag shamrocks on both sides of the "D******F".
    3.) My wife liked mine so much, she actually got a smaller version of it (without the shamrocks) in the same place on her too.

• not my artwork but i thought this would marry the two threads nicely if the right tattoo artist came along....

alt text

• @CaptnJaq I'd consider taking that and modifying it a bit for a new tattoo. Maybe add some long hair and some kind of night background with the moon & stars... Just random ideas.

• Booked in to get my next tattoo on the 3rd of Dec.
    I found this Metroid tattoo (right) online and really liked it.
    Obviously I didn't want to just steal the design, so I redrew it (left) they look similar, yes, but I am going for a more grungy sketched look with some darker outlines and colour outside the lines.
    The final colours may still change but I'll leave that up to the artist.

Thoughts? Any ideas what I can do to replace the swirls in the "jelly" It would be nice if I could do something different to further differ the design from the original.

alt text

• @TheAaronLeigh im no artist but it would be cool if you made it have the illusion as if it was latched onto your skin with those pincers lol. Idk how possible that is though.

• looks adorable, @TheAaronLeigh. a lovely bunch of radishes. :3 is this also for the sleeve?

• @CaptnJaq nah this one I think will go on my chest. Just need a new tattoo to satisfy my hunger for one.

• @TheAaronLeigh, but what of the sleeve?

• @TheAaronLeigh
    I think it would be funny to get a chest tattoo that said "If you are impressed by my Pirate Chest wait till you see my Booty", but it's probably something more appropriate for a t-shirt.

• @Runic.. or you could have a "tramp stamp" that flips your quote and may not need the t shirt.

what would be a good Chest Chest tattoo?

• @CaptnJaq
    Oooh, I like the tramp stamp idea. Maybe a cheat tattoo of "Hands off this pirates chest least ye be cursed".

• found some cool ones..

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @CaptnJaq the sleeve is still happening but the artist is super busy andso I don't think I'll be able to sit down with him till early next year.

• @CaptnJaq
    These really make me wish my wife didn't hate tattoos so much. There are a few there I would love to get (maybe not the Cathy one, that would really make my wife made).

• so @TheAaronLeigh, would you consider doing a sleeve reveal for when you record a playthru of SOT??

• not sure if this is just clever or plain adorable lol
    alt text

what do you guys think?.. would any of the SOT-RARRRE icons be applicable to this same style?

• @CaptnJaq said in The Good 'ol Pirate Tattoo Parlour:

not sure if this is just clever or plain adorable lol
    alt text

what do you guys think?.. would any of the SOT-RARRRE icons be applicable to this same style?

That is a cunning way to get someone to touch your leg in a bar. Also not a bad way to hide my treasure map.

• I drew this:

alt text

• @Gamerein, that skull and cross bones would be a neat tattoo. :)

• A start to my sea based sleeve.

alt text

Planning on getting some sunken treasure in there somewhere :)

• what trying to find an epic banjo kazooie pirate themed tat.. no luck so far. buuuuut. i found this.

alt text

first i thought, "My WORD! That's awesome!"

then. . .
    "DAAAAAAANG! When was this guy able to use his hands again!"

either way. it's 100% dedicated. R')

• @CaptnJaq That's an old navy thing. That was usually what would float from a sinking ship. The old wise tell is you would never drown if you had those.

• Thinking something more like this

• @CaptnJaq
    alt text

There you go

• cursed wretch, i'm sorry, @THE-Mad-Piggeh. i didn't recognize you without your face from the first time! ...palm face...

but your tats aren't any less beautiful upon second viewing.

Views
community
126 out of 172