Received Play Now Pioneer Email - Access Denied You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.

• Received the email to become a Pioneer. Has a link to read the NDA and a link to download the Pioneer Build. I click the link to download the build and it gives me this message:

Access Denied
    You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.

How do I access the Pioneer Test Server? Anyone else have this problem?

Kind of like teasing the rabbit with a carrot on a stick. Come on Rare!

Views
  • @greatlegendshow Go to “Account” on the forums and there will be a box to check to opt in.

• @greatlegendshow Ahoy matey!

Congratulations on being selected for the Pioneer programme, once you have opted in on your account page, you will need to log out and back into the forum for the permissions to be set on your account and you to be able to access the Pioneer sections of the forum.

• @knifelife said in Received Play Now Pioneer Email - Access Denied You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.:

@greatlegendshow Go to “Account” on the forums and there will be a box to check to opt in.

This did the trick. I will download the Pioneer Build tonight and test out some new features. Thanks so much @KnifeLife.

• @musicmee said in Received Play Now Pioneer Email - Access Denied You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.:

@greatlegendshow Ahoy matey!

Congratulations on being selected for the Pioneer programme, once you have opted in on your account page, you will need to log out and back into the forum for the permissions to be set on your account and you to be able to access the Pioneer sections of the forum.

Thanks so much @Musicmee. I always saw the Pioneer thing here on the forums, but never knew what it was until I got the email. I was okay...It is a Test Build, but just called Pioneer. Very cool and a nice surprise.

• @greatlegendshow Ahhhhh, well then welcome aboard and happy sailing!

There's a lot to discover!

• @musicmee said in Received Play Now Pioneer Email - Access Denied You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to.:

@greatlegendshow Ahhhhh, well then welcome aboard and happy sailing!

There's a lot to discover!

@Musicmee two more questions? How do I let Rare know suggestions/bugs I find in their Pioneer Server and how do you become a Boatswain? What the heck is a Boatswain anyways?

• @greatlegendshow Have fun bud.

• @greatlegendshow Ahoy again matey...

In terms of bugs you should report them using the link below, like any normal bug - but make sure you select Pioneer from the drop down.

Submit a support ticket.

Feedback should go in the following threads:
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/category/59/pioneer-programme-feedback

And a boatswain is a helpful friendly member of the community and the badge/title is given out by Rare, once you have been deemed worthy enough :D And I very proudly wear mine.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/65267/introducing-the-boatswains

• @greatlegendshow and READ THE NDA ;)

• As the issue is resolved, locking this thread down.

Views
10 out of 11