Sound bugs since last Update

• Hey Guys !

Just wanted to let u know that the sound of the istruments is messed up. sometimes i am able to hear it but most of the time is is just on mute.

In the Legend Hideout the music of the band is bugged to which makes me kind of sad. beautiful song and i hope u guys can bring me and other players the tune back in your next patch.

thx

Views
  • Also experiencing this. It started for me in the patch before the last one. Can’t hear crew mates playing instruments. Had a pirate legend join our crew the other day too and he was kind enough to show us the hideout. I also couldn’t hear the band which was disappointing.

• I have also been noticing that music bug. Let's hope they fix it soon.

• I also noticed that the pigs are bugged sometimes and then they die. I have to obsessively check for sitting pigs now. Pretty much ruined solo merchant sloop for me. I prefer 2-4 man anyway. I like people

• Bell in sloop is broke too

• I have also noticed this. Seems to come and go. Lately I find that I can hear most music fine but I'm told other people cannot hear me?

• New sound bug

Go to the fireplace in a tavern and stand in front of it.

Use an emote and move the camera into the wall and look at your pirate.

Tavern music will stop playing.

Pirate legend hideout music or sounds can be heard playing.

Discovered this while looking at my pirate after loading into a server.

• I’ve noticed the bell also and sometimes the instruments work.
    I even couldn’t see the wind the other day so I had to rely on the white flag on the crows nest.

Views
7 out of 8