Still no gift option?

• I can't buy this game as a gift to my brother. I already know about the shared account but my wife has that locked up. Any one know when I can buy this game for my brother or another way to gift from Microsoft store?

Views
  • Still no gift option

• But I want to give this company more money for my younger brother. /sigh

• ADD GIFT PLEASE

• Buy Microsoft points, send him the code. He buys game with points. GIft received and sailing the High Seas with your brother. I buy my brother games often as well. ha

• @doomsday51225 Either send him the money as a gift certificate or purchase a digital code from either Amazon or cdkeys.com and send him that.

• @doomsday51225 Yeah, as soon as this gets figured out, just let me know. I'd love to gift some copies, and I'm currently trying to contact Xbox support.

• @doomsday51225 Okay, I just got it direct from support. Since it's on the Game Pass, it's not available for gifting. They're trying to force subscriptions to that instead.

• @sheapcreaper said in Still no gift option?:

@doomsday51225 Okay, I just got it direct from support. Since it's on the Game Pass, it's not available for gifting. They're trying to force subscriptions to that instead.

Like they are forcing crossplay...

Buncha lowlifes...

Views
1 out of 9