ARRR Captain Systain Ready To Embark

• Yoho A Pirates Life For Me EH?
    HAHAHAHA> Heller <ScallyWags! I Be Cap'n >AlconSystain> And <Am Here <To Greet> N Meet >You Scurvy Dogs! <HAHAHAA!

lol Hi All New Here To Forums been Keeping Up With Updates And Vids On This Game Excited To play Am 21 Yrs Old Looking To Create A Community While Im At It of Fun Ppl To Play This With HMU :) Looking To Grow Into 4 Solid Groups Totaling At 16 members We Shall Be The Grand Squadron!
    Discord:https://discord.gg/etvU6R

Now <Come On An< Cast Off Wit <Yer Cap'n An Allow >Me To Turn >You Little Sprogs into> Proper <Mateys!

Views
  • @alconsystain Welcome aboard matey. You've come to the right place for finding a friendly community to call your own.

• Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

• @blackbeard-lufy Eeeyy One Piece C; @Foxdodge Thank You For The Welcoming! Glad To be Here See You Both On The Waters :3

• Aharrr, ye be most welcome here! Fair weather and following seas matey.

• So glad you joined us! Welcome!

• @alconsystain i be a cap’n as well! I’ve been all over the globe searching for that precious loot...

• @DutchDeadSchot Yarr May We Meet On The Blue YeoHo! @Wolff34 Hey Thanx ! Catch You Online? HMU @SnowBodhi ARRRR Ye Speak True

• Just be careful of the ladies who play this game...they play rough!

• @wolff34 be watchful o’er every’one who out on them seas.... monsters be among us

• @DutchDeadSchot
    “Oh, please!...NOT monsters!!!”

• @Wolff34 @DutchDeadSchot HAA HAA YAHARR .... AAAhh Lads The Seas Are My Home Born In It And I Shall Die In It! Let Any Fool Who Dares Place There Steel Upon Mine Or Lead Through The Skies! Nothing Will Take Ol Capn Systain Ho Ho! I SWEAR IT! YAAARRRHAHAHAHARR

• “We haven’t seen that many capitals since we took the trip on Route 66!”

• @alconsystain Head over to the Popular Topics and go to Month. Find the Iron Fleet Recruitment Forum and apply there to join the most b****s fleet on the high seas... ( or low seas... or any sea really.) Whatever, you get my point mate. Just do it!
    CHEERS!

• Arrr We Need Open Servers Tonight! Yaharrrgh OPEN UP Let Us Cast Off!

• Well Me Heartys Things Are Still Silent With RARE !!! Where Teh Beta At! YarRrRRrr I Love This Game https://www.twitch.tv/alconsystain

Views
15 out of 16