I can't enter the game (unknown client)

• Good morning, I'm writing here again to see if someone can give me a solution. Since the game was updated I can't enter. When I start the game in the eac loading section I get a client error and I cannot enter. After spending several days trying to log in without any result, I decided yesterday to format the computer but I still have the same problem. When I try to contact the technical team of the game to which I have sent photos and several tickets, they only send me generic responses that the problem is in EAC but they do not give me any solution.
    Someone has had this happen and has been able to solve it, among other things I have disabled the firewall and antivirus, checked the integrity of the game data, reinstalled and even formatted the computer but nothing remains with the same error.

Views
  • @chaskanalgas I just tried the game on another computer and surprise, the same error on the same account on two different computers.

• I have the same error, when trying to play through the MS store version of the game.

This is incredibly frustrating, given the current event going on.

I asked support for help, and for some reason I got a reply from Forza Support?!

• I have the same problem. Have you found a solution?

• I too get this issue.

I have reinstalled the game from Xbox app, reinstalled Windows, repaired the game but to no avail.

Even the latest updates, the issue still happens. I have never touched the Client in question.

Views
2 out of 5